Do you wear a lanyard?

kids-n-kitties

Whether on a lanyard, badge reel, bracelet coil, pocket or bag, we all must carry a cruise card.

What difference does it really make how each person decides to do it? :confused:

Question of the day. That is.

I don't use a lanyard but couldn't care less if others do.

No, I never wear a lanyard.

Hey there, Sail! Haven't seen you around for a while -- glad to have you back! :)

And to the OP -- nope, no lanyard. But, the question of "where do you keep your room card?" always brings to mind my query of "why can't the designers of womens' clothing include functional pockets in anything?" :( However, it does give me a good excuse to use those cute little purses that aren't very functional in the "real world". :p

Edited by wwcruisers

Not on the ship, but when we go out on excursions we have a waterproof credit card size case on a lanyard. One of us wears it tucked under our shirt. We keep cash, credit card and sea passes in it. Wear it swimming, snorkeling, sight seeing, everything. Never have to worry about leaving valuables on beach , or lugging a purse around. Last year we got a waterproof iPhone case on a lanyard and one of us wore that while the other one wore the valuables.

Edited by geonurse