Miami biscayne Bay Area hotel with shuttle

SugarStar00

Only hotels out near the airport offer free shuttle service to the airport, and staying near the airport is not where I would choose to spend my post cruise day.

Keep searching for a post-Easter hotel discount, but I would plan on spending $30 on the taxi to catch your flight.

I'm looking to stay in the biscayne Bay Area for around $160, but would like a hotel that atleast offers a shuttle to the airport in the morning. We are staying post cruise. Any suggestions? Holiday inn looks nice but no shuttle.

Holiday Inn Port of Miami? No. Please no. Biscayne because of Bayside Marketplace? Also no (in my opinion). It's somewhere to kill a few hours pre-cruise, but it's not somewhere I would plan a post-cruise vacation around. Obviously, JMHO. :)

As stated, shuttles from the POM area to the airport are either non-existent, few and far between, or charged extra. It's not overly close. I suggest a little more research on these boards to see where locals like to direct people to stay, and be prepared to cab it to the airport. It's not a big deal. :);)

A taxi from the Holiday Inn POM to MIA should run about $30 plus tip.

Other than the luxury hotels where the concierge can book a private car or limo for you you will not find any shuttles from Downtown Miami hotels to MIA, whether free or at a cost. The large majority of guests are not cruise passengers but business travelers with expense accounts to cover their cab fares. Thus no incentive for hotels to provide that service.

Super Shuttle is $25 for two passengers via shared van; others may be even less. You're getting a great rate for a Downtown Miami hotel on the fringe of peak season so just make a little room in your budget for transportation.

(You should also be aware that that hotel was recently sold to developers who plan to tear it down as soon as they can close it; there have been no reports of issues yet but be forewarned)