WOW sale is back

nyc12345

I was going to book last week before the WOW sale, but I waited until sale. I got the same price as before WOW with $100 OBC. I have been watching the prices for a couple of months now and I think this is the best, or as good as it has been. A few weeks ago I could have gotten an additional $200 OBC, but I think the price was $200 or $300 more.

Another reason why I think I got a good deal was that I had the same cabin on Navigator in 2015, and the cruise I just booked for 2017 was $90 more, but I got $100 more in OBC. This time it is on the Liberty which is a little bigger ship. Going out of Galveston in a Jr Suite.

Thanks,

Joe

No just stating that this wow sale is not a sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But...it is a sale. Some sailings have dropped in price during the 30/30 and WOW sale, and OBC is being offered for these 5 days.

A sale doesn't necessarily mean prices will drop across the board on everything, never mind dropping below a previous sale price from several months ago.

When a new grocery store flyer is released every week and different items are on sale, do you complain about that too? "Hey, eggs aren't on sale this week, they should be on sale every week?" Or, "last time I got a dozen eggs for $2 but this time they're 'on sale' for $2.50?" That's just how things work...

:confused:

• 1 month later...

Just a follow up. I compared the price I got on the WOW sale to the current BOGO sale and I paid about $140 less. So I think I got the best price I could get, or at least the best price I have seen.

Seems like Feb/Mar is the best time to book a cruise for the next Jan/Feb. That has been my experience.

Joe

Just a follow up. I compared the price I got on the WOW sale to the current BOGO sale and I paid about $140 less. So I think I got the best price I could get, or at least the best price I have seen.

Seems like Feb/Mar is the best time to book a cruise for the next Jan/Feb. That has been my experience.

Joe

Probably varies by cruise, but our experience the last few years is that the best prices have been right when the itineraries come out.

I was looking at going in May of this year on the Allure. Prices back in Feb were $150 cheaper that what they are offering today with their current sale.

that's because there is really no such thing as a sale on RC. There might be cheap prices at times, but a sale... lol no chance.