Escape Boarding

CruiserRob

Can anyone tell me why vibe is so popular and what exactly it is?

I was up on a deck next to the vibe, went up one looked down, and wondered why someone would pay and extra $100.00 for cushioned chairs. From what I could see, it's an area where only a specified number of people can go and they have cushioned lounge chairs. There may have been umbrella's, I don't remember. Probably a hot tub. (There is a hot tub on the public area just outside of the vibe)

I don't lay out in the sun, so the vibe is not "worth it" to me.

I am interested in getting Vibe passing on the Escape. :) Can anyone tell me where you board the ship from terminal B so I can plan my route to guest services?

Robert

While entering from terminal B, at one point terminal C group was merging with the group from B. I think it's safe to say all enter on deck 7. There were 2 doors available to enter from the outside deck one mid ship (or thereabouts) and one further back by the stairs.

Get to the port as early as possible (9:30 or so) and get into Group 1 boarding. Get into line early, even though not boarding yet. Huff it to Customer Relations and hope for the best. I got one 2 weeks ago.

It is more than padded loungers. We were given large bottles of iced cold water with several types of different fruits in it, fruit skewers, iced cold wash cloths. Area is pretty quiet and there are some seriously comfortable double loungers. No need to bring your own towel, there are plenty.

I do not know if you can order food there if you are not in the Haven. I never tried to do it.

It is one of life's little luxuries. We book inexpensive cabins so these type of things (DH prefers the spa) are our luxuries.