how to find xciting deals

misspuss

I just checked the exciting deals for next week and there are two I'm semi interested in, 13 days on the Constellation, and 16 days on the Reflection. Balconys will be $699 for the Connie and $749 for the Reflection. These prices don't include port charges and fees, and from what I can tell no perks unless you can get some from your travel agent.

I went to the U.K. site and it appears there are close to 90 available on the Connie and 175 on the Reflection. I can't tell how many are actually available since some or all of these will be absorbed by people who book guarantees.

We're going to wait and see what shakes out. We are not enthused with the 3 hour time change from Phoenix to either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, then setting the clocks ahead an hour six times in 8 days. If it was west bound, we'd be all over it. We've done 6 transatlantics in the last 5 years so we know the drill.

What is the link to the UK site where you see what is available?

https://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/

or if you are already on the Celebrity US website, just change country down at the bottom of the screen and pick United Kingdom.

Whoops! Sorry, just noticed that you are in Australia, so you probably don't use the US website and I am not familiar with Celebrity's Australian website, but look down at the bottom of yours to see if it has the same option to change the country.

Edited by varoo

......We are not enthused with the 3 hour time change from Phoenix to either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, then setting the clocks ahead an hour six times in 8 days. If it was west bound, we'd be all over it. We've done 6 transatlantics in the last 5 years so we know the drill.

We love the eastbound transatlantic cruises when we are going to be doing sightseeing in Europe right after the cruise, or taking another cruise there B2B.

It is great to arrive already adjusted to the local time, relaxed, refreshed, alert and ready to enjoy our vacation time there.

We really hated it every time we needed to fly eastbound across the Atlantic, arriving in Europe jet lagged and brain-fogged.

Flying westbound after our vacation is over is much easier for us because we are only going home then.

So for someone with a desk job, or someone who is retired, it doesn't much matter if we are woozy and disoriented for a few days after we return home.

But please, please don't do it that way if you are someone who will need to be performing eye or brain surgery right after you return home. ;)

Thank you,all for your help. Some of these rates seem very interesting.

Bookmark the link in post #2. The link is updated on Thursday or Friday for the next week's sale on Tuesday and Wednesday, giving you 4-5 days to plan.

I have heard of "xciting deals" that are supposed to come our on Thursdays. How do you find them? I have gone on the Celebrity web site and looked, and I cannot find them.

Please help!!!

Exciting deals can be found by logging into Captain's Club and clicking on the following

.Exclusive offers are designed for our most loyal guests our Captain's Club members

then scroll down to Celebrity Special promotions including the INCREDIBLE 1 - day sale.

For Australian Captain's Club Members exciting deals usually appear late Tuesday afternoons or on Wednesday.

Unfortunately for us Aussie's exciting deals are often only for USA/CAN residents and sometimes US resident by state only.

This opens up another discussion as to why CC member benefits are not the same across the board and whether the wording of Exclusive Offers on Captains Club website should be changed to reflect the true situation.