Any way to see past itineraries?

juanarcin

We're putting together a scrapbook of past cruises and have about 4 sail cards to past cruises and we can't fully recall every port visited on them. I'm wondering if anyone knows a way using the info on the card (or other methods) to see past itineraries. thanks

You could try the "Ship Mate" app. I've been able to find some past itineraries for Carnival. You just need to download the app, get a profile, and "add" the cruises you've been on to your profile. They will be listed by cruise line, then by ship, then by the sail dates. To add each cruise to your profile, just click on the one that corresponds with your sail date and you can get the itineraries from there.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

Please let us know if you get the itineraries and, if so, how you accomplished it.

I was able to find all but one of the itineraries! All I did was google the ship name followed by the date and that usually gave me what I needed. Only one trip didn't have the info but not bad!