Saturday Night Takeaway UK TV

sxphil

Thanks Tom,

I am not sure that they would listen however nicely I asked.

Seriously ask. I phoned two days ago to moan about the arena being closed and they understood and offered a full refund, I declined because we have already spent £800 on insurance, travel, pre stay hotel and a pet sitter all of which are non refundable.

Seriously ask. I phoned two days ago to moan about the arena being closed and they understood and offered a full refund, I declined because we have already spent £800 on insurance, travel, pre stay hotel and a pet sitter all of which are non refundable.

Thanks again Tom,

Like you my friend and I have spent money that is non refundable too.

We are booked on a saver fare so that may also reduce our option to cancel as in terms and conditions 100% cancellation fee.

Fingers crossed for a good cabin allocation, if not I might ring them and wangle a nice upgrade !!

Well I'm allowed to dream aren't I !!;)

Thanks again Tom,

Like you my friend and I have spent money that is non refundable too.

We are booked on a saver fare so that may also reduce our option to cancel as in terms and conditions 100% cancellation fee.

Fingers crossed for a good cabin allocation, if not I might ring them and wangle a nice upgrade !!

Well I'm allowed to dream aren't I !!;)

I would phone, kr. It sounds as if P&O are trying very hard at the moment to look after you and are showing lots of understanding. Good luck with your cabin allocation... Penthouse Suite good enough, lol ;)

I have asked for further details, I won't be making ANY negative comments about Ant and Dec or P&O. After all it could be a set up for THE show :eek:

Plus P&O haven't issued my cabin yet ... If I get a nice one I'll be singing their praises ... Alternatively if I get one with a lifeboat and no view I could be persuaded :D

So P&O make sure I get a suite :o

I have asked for further details, I won't be making ANY negative comments about Ant and Dec or P&O. After all it could be a set up for THE show :eek:

Plus P&O haven't issued my cabin yet ... If I get a nice one I'll be singing their praises ... Alternatively if I get one with a lifeboat and no view I could be persuaded :D

So P&O make sure I get a suite :o

I want a suite too Tom:)

The number does checkout to be the Solent news, however I was a little suspect of there email address be a hotmail one. I have my cabin and been upgraded 5 grades, however balcony are cheaper than what I paid. I hope they take note I'm a shareholder, and give me another upgrade.

Btw

Is your profile name after the doctor?

The number does checkout to be the Solent news, however I was a little suspect of there email address be a hotmail one. I have my cabin and been upgraded 5 grades, however balcony are cheaper than what I paid. I hope they take note I'm a shareholder, and give me another upgrade.

Btw

Is your profile name after the doctor?

Congrats on the upgrade, I've never received one yet. I'm kicking myself for not buying any shares when they dropped to less than £30 a share a few weeks ago. :(

& yes, he was my doctor as a kid, gives away my age :D Plus he's great, a loon, it was either Tom Baker or Brian Blessed but I can't grow the beard. ;)

Edited by Tom Baker

Lucky you Seems likely that you'll at least have a golden ticket. What did they want to know? It might be a little hard to answer questions on last weeks news when you're on a cruise the week before. Good luck, it would be great to see someone on here win the ads. If you DO win, can I put my name down for the biscuits

They wanted to know about me, if I had any children under 12 with me, what funny things I had done, what I like about the show and what was my favourite part of the show.

Sounds easy but when you were put on the spot my mind was slightly blank. When I put the phone down I though I should of said this n that. Although the lady was laughing at my misfortunes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk