No more Bistro on 5 on Reflection

cruiserone

[quote name='ghstudio']The mast grill is your friend :)[/QUOTE]

Do they have burgers and stuff there? I'm fine with buffets as long as there are non-seafood options, but occasionally I like burgers and stuff. I just don't eat anything that lives in water - not cooked, and DEFINITELY not raw. Gross stuff!! :p

[quote name='ulster-cruiser']You see any crepes anywhere on the ship?[/QUOTE]

I didn't and I looked. We were on the 4/2 sailing and really missed Bistro on Five:(

Someone else asked if Sushi on Five is included in the UDP and it was for us. The food was good, but pricey. Not sure I would go again unless I had the unlimited dining package.

[quote name='WrittenOnYourHeart']Do they have burgers and stuff there? I'm fine with buffets as long as there are non-seafood options, but occasionally I like burgers and stuff. I just don't eat anything that lives in water - not cooked, and DEFINITELY not raw. Gross stuff!! :p[/QUOTE]

The burgers at the Mast Grill were very good. Fries were OK. The Mast Grill became our favorite place for lunch when we wanted to hang out around the pool in the afternoon.

Too bad, but understandable.

We have done Bistro on 5 numerous times on Solstice class ships. We only travel with casual clothes so we often ate there on formal evenings in preference to the MDR. we liked the food and the service.

It never seemed very busy. Often there would be us, perhaps another couple. often more employees that customers. Shame really.