Complimentary mini bar set up

Pendle Witch

Hi, we are thinking of booking a suite and see there is a complimentary mini bar set up. What does this consist of, and is it replenished?

We have sailed on Seabourn where you fill in your requirements in the voyage Personaliser and it is replenished when used.

Its not replenished, its a one time deal.

Anything you don't like - you can switch through room service (I trade the gin for Courvoisier!) Alcohol switches one to one with alcohol, non-alcohol switches one for one with non-alcohol. Can also switch out the whole thing for a bottle of wine or coffee card.

airplane size

2-Courvoisier

2-Beefeater Gin

2-Smirnoff Vodka

2-Canadian Club

2-Dos Equis Beer

2-Tonic Water

2-Coca Cola

2-Sprite

2-Bottled Water

2-Perrier

2-tonic water

Only 2 Tonic water cans, as this lists 2 Tonic water twice in the post above. There are 20 items, not 22. Dewar's Scotch, not Canadian Club. Also, Skyy vodka, not Smirnoff Vodka.

Only 2 Tonic water cans, as this lists 2 Tonic water twice in the post above. There are 20 items, not 22. Dewar's Scotch, not Canadian Club. Also, Skyy vodka, not Smirnoff Vodka.

You're right It was Skyy vodka not Smirnoff. I think the double listing of Tonic water was merely an oversite.

Also, don't forget you really have to compare the costs of cruising with Seabourn versus Princess. Seabourn is much more expensive.

Seabourn is a whole new experience. We have cruised once before on Princess and very much enjoyed it in a balcony. No criticisms at all, I just wanted to clarify what a suite was entitled to.

Seabourn is a whole new experience. We have cruised once before on Princess and very much enjoyed it in a balcony. No criticisms at all, I just wanted to clarify what a suite was entitled to.

No criticism at all... Maybe just a reminder? I'd love to sail on Seabourn, alas...

Have fun! Don't forget breakfast at Sabatini's...

Elite pax also get the setup. I call room service and swap out all but the beer for gin and most of the soda pop cans for tonic keeping the water bottles. It makes for a much nicer cruise. :D

BTW sometimes the brand of liquor changes probably consistent with what they have at the time.

They will replenish you bar setup at a cost.