Roll Call Boards for cruises already sailed

bimmer012850

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I'll ask anyways. Just returned from the Feb 12th sailing on Equinox and wanted to visit the Roll Call for this cruise to see what people had posted relating to this particular cruise. Is there another site I should be going to in order to see comments from other guests who were on this cruise?

Here is how to find it:

Click on -

Community - top right

Message Boards

Roll Calls - Celebrity Connections Roll Call

Celebrity Equinox Roll Calls

Scroll Down until you find your date. (I was able to find Feb 12) .

This list is sorted by date and you can scroll down to the bottom to see all roll calls since the creation of all roll calls for this ship

Edited by Boscodog

Tried to do that but the Roll Call for the Feb 12th cruise is not there any longer. Does it go somewhere else once the cruise is over?

I hadn't looked in ages but they "used" to go on till nobody posted and slipped down the list...I have seem some very active ones still at the top 2 years after the cruise was over but maybe CC now nixes them....:confused:

I'm not sure if roll calls ever fall off of the boards.

But it sounds like you're looking for comments from other passengers who were on your cruise but not active on the Cruise Critic board.

If that's the case I know of no place where non-CCers would go. Best bet is to Google your cruise. You will probably need to use a number of different variations on the cruise information to see if you get any hits.

Charlie

I hadn't looked in ages but they "used" to go on till nobody posted and slipped down the list...I have seem some very active ones still at the top 2 years after the cruise was over but maybe CC now nixes them....:confused:

Bimmer...maybe if you know the exact name of the roll call thread you can use the search feature to locate it...if it still exists..

We were on a roll call once that had over 5,000 posts. Usually these inactive threads go to the archives after the cruise is over but ours was so big it just disappeared. Many times I have wished I could access it. I sometimes wish people would stop quoting long posts with pictures in them because this affects the storage and may be the cause of the thread disappearing.

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I'll ask anyways. Just returned from the Feb 12th sailing on Equinox and wanted to visit the Roll Call for this cruise to see what people had posted relating to this particular cruise. Is there another site I should be going to in order to see comments from other guests who were on this cruise?

Hi Bimmer,

In almost all cases, Roll Calls live on past the Cruise. Oneputt18 posted the link to your Roll Call. If you need further assistance, feel free to email me, by clicking on the link in my signature.

The roll calls don't disappear. If you go into "Celebrity Connections Roll Calls" and click on the particular ship you are interested in it will display posts for the last month. If you need earlier cruises, you can click on "Display Options" at the bottom of the page and change to "last 2 months", "last 100 days" etc. right back to posts from the beginning. Select how far you want to go back and click "Show Threads". There are still roll call threads there for Century cruises as far back as 2004. Hope this helps!

Edited by Suzy Smith

For future reference, the easiest way is to click on your name, then on Find All Posts By (you) and then look for one of your posts to the roll call. Took about 5 second to get it:

Provided you have posted, you can access any thread just by going to 'User CP.'

It won't be top of the list, but it will be there ( maybe on another page) depending on how many 'subscriptions' you have.

Edited by upwarduk