UBP for 2, but have kids too

ninel246

What drinks can the kids get for free?

Greg

In the buffet -- water, milk, choclate milk, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, lemonade (after breakfast), tang/juice and cranberry maybe apple (for breakfast) and flavored water.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

In the booking area showing the promos on our booking, it shows soda package for our son and also kids dining package for him as well.
Nice! But you must have booked quite some time ago, because this offer only went through April 2015. I don't know when the OP booked, but since they mentioned the UDP it must have been sometime last year, too, but we need to know the month/date to look up the terms.

OP, ask for your Amenity Confirmation from NCL. It will list which packages each person in your booking is getting. But like I said, if you booked after April 2015, your kids will not receive the soda package for free.

We booked our cruise last March for this April and the adults get the UBP all of my kids get the soda and we all have the udp. Again it does depend on when you booked best to call ncl and ask them to send you a copy of your amenity contract it will list who gets what.