C&A Points - Cruise Tour

I know you get 1 point per night (2 for Suites) when cruising. If you book a Cruise Tour with RCI, do you earn points for the nights of the tour? Or do you only earn for nights on a ship? And if by chance you actually do earn while on the tour portion, do you get double points if you book a suite for the cruise portion?

Thanx

Erika

I know you get 1 point per night (2 for Suites) when cruising. If you book a Cruise Tour with RCI, do you earn points for the nights of the tour? Or do you only earn for nights on a ship? And if by chance you actually do earn while on the tour portion, do you get double points if you book a suite for the cruise portion?

Thanx

Erika

Yes you will earn double points for the "total" number of nights which will include your cruise tour and cruise.

Thanx

Erika

Yes, you do earn cruise points for the land portion of the tour as well. And I do believe you get 2 points if you booked a suite.

My TA told me that the double points are only earned for the cruise portion of your trip. The land portion will only earn you one point per night. It makes sense. You are paying more for a suite on the ship so you earn double points. For the land portion, everyone pays the same price and has the same accommodations so everyone earns the same points.

My TA told me that the double points are only earned for the cruise portion of your trip. The land portion will only earn you one point per night. It makes sense. You are paying more for a suite on the ship so you earn double points. For the land portion, everyone pays the same price and has the same accommodations so everyone earns the same points.

That's not the way it's been done, and recent reports have indicated the extra cruise points on the land portion too.

That's not the way it's been done, and recent reports have indicated the extra cruise points on the land portion too.

As soon as I saw Patti's response, I knew my TA must have been wrong. There are certain people here, yourself included, that always seem to have the right answers. Thanks for setting me straight.