Norwegian Cruise without Promotion?

Master0396

Is it possible to book the Norwegian Breakaway without the current promotions they are running? They only jack prices up with their "all-inclusive" pricing strategy and I find it unnecessary.

Unfortunately I don't think so. Would like that too.

Mike

If you book less than 30 days out, you will probably get clearance pricing with no promotions available. Right now in Canada there is an "at par" promo which does not include any of the other perks.

When I booked online at NCL, there is the option to book without any of the "freebies" - so you can avoid paying the gratuities on them.

On 7 day cruise I just booked gratuities were about $100 per person - small price to pay for free drinks and 4 specialty dinners. IMHO if you are not taking advantage of Specialty restaurants you are missing a large part of the NCL experience. The base price for my balcony cabin was $1049. I paid more than that for an oceanview cabin on my first cruise in 1996.

I paid 800/pp for a balcony on ncl, double occupancy in 2014, over Easter, and got unlimited dining big with no gratuity added. I am very interested in no frills pricing, thank you for posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk