Grandeur drink and dining specials

Hi all just wanted to update. I guess liquor sales are down on this cruise.

In the compass there is a 10 drink for $89.95 card plus 18% gratuitry.

The big one is that they are allowing the purchase of any drink package for one 24 hour period. On the compass it was listed as being offered for today. That is different as i have usually only seen drink packages offered for a minimum of 4 days left in a sailing. Although i have seen an ultimate package offered on the last day before the end of the cruise.

I have talked to a few bar staff and they are saying it will be offered for the rest of the cruise. You can buy any drink package today, skip a day or two or three, then get another 24 hour drink package on another day. I have my doubts on this but will update tomorrow.

Saw same 10 drink card on the Adventure last week. They started offering this on day 4 of the cruise. I was watching for a 24 hour drink package but never saw one.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Same drink deals on Grandeur for the Jan 6th 10-night sailing. Sorry, not really that "special" :D

And ditto to Merion_Mom, I didn't think the drink card price was that great either.

From the Cruise Compass insert: "Your discount card is valid for the purchase of most beers, glasses of wine and cocktails as well as fountain sodas and specialty coffee".

A lot of those drinks cost less than $9 + gratuity each so you could easily end up paying MORE for the 10-drink card than the individual pricing :rolleyes:

Edited by moopetguy

Any additional news on the 24hr drink packages? Have an 8 night cruise coming up and want to consider all the options. Going with a ton of friends so I know the alcohol tab may run a little higher than usual.