Concierge class- some accessible....confused

Pailful in ohio

On M class ships the Concierge cabins are a bit larger than standard veranda. They're the same size on S class.

CC class gets a bottle of sparkling wine on embarkation, daily snacks, an expanded breakfast menu and not much more.

Accessible means it is accessible to those with mobility issues, roll in shower, higher sink, wider door ways to accommodate wheel chairs, etc.

Only you can decide if it is worth it.

a LOT depends on what the "it" is.

$200 total on a 7 night cruise maybe, but you didnt mention the ship or cruise

You get :

1 a bottle of champagne

2. footstools

3. more cc points

and possibly a larger cabin, depending again on the ship

For the accessible cabins, they are for those with mobility issues ... used to be referred to as handicapped but maybe that isn't the pc term to use. You cannot just book one of these for the extra room but you might be assigned to one if you have booked a guarantee and nobody else is in need of one of these cabins.

As far as concierge cabins, Celebrity outlines what you receive with your cabin on their website.

All in all, if just about the same price as a regular veranda, I would definitely go with the concierge but if a lot more in price, I'd stick with the regular balcony.

You do get extra points towards your status by booking concierge class - 5 points per day instead of 3 for a regular balcony. So, if moving up to the next level quicker is important, it might be worth it for you.

On the M class, the concierge class has larger cabins but on the S class, they are all the same. No footstools on your balcony on the M class but you will get them on the S class.

On both classes, you will get priority boarding and tendering but after the suites and aqua class, and I think after the higher status passengers as well.

Personally, if the aqua class is not that much more, that is the cabin choice I would go for. You get all the perks of concierge plus entrance into the Persian Gardens and relaxation lounge.... but the biggest draw for us is Blu, their own private specialty restaurant. You also get better robes, towels, pillow menu, etc.

Our booking on the Constellation late April (12 days) started off as an Oceanview, upgraded to GTY Balcony for $NZ120 ( for two) and then further upgraded to a GTY Concierge ($NZ220 (for two). Our end allocation was a C1 facing aft. We consider this a great move, saving about $NZ800 than if we had have booked a C1 direct. The extra points are important to us as well.

On Infinity we had the footstools.

I book Concierge on Celebrity because we like rear facing aft cabins.

And, those rear facing aft cabin balconies (Concierge, M class ships) are BIG!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by tnfcruise