I have a platinum gift packing cube - anyone have a Tervis to trade?

2011mom

I just got off a quickie 3-nighter on the Inspiration. The platinum gift was what I think is called a packing cube - it's a brick shaped small duffle (maybe 18 inches long? - I can measure if you'd like), and it zips around it's edges to collapse it to a small rectangle so you can pack it, and then use it if you need another bag. What I'd really like is another Tervis, I had 2 but lost one and then lost the other lid.

It would be great if there were someone in the SF Bay area to meet up and trade, but I'd mail this one out if you'd mail me one of the Tervis tumblers!

If meeting up with someone doesn't work, you can g to guest services next time you cruise and ask to trade. Someone on the boards here wrote that, I tried it and it worked! Got rid of 2 journals for one Tervis and one over the shoulder canvas bag that they had a few years ago and I desperately wanted a new one of those!:)

Tervis has lifetime guarantee. Contact them for a new lid.

They only replace broken items and you have to send them whatever piece is damaged so they can determine if they will replace it. They won't replace a lid that you lost.

I just got off a quickie 3-nighter on the Inspiration. The platinum gift was what I think is called a packing cube - it's a brick shaped small duffle (maybe 18 inches long? - I can measure if you'd like), and it zips around it's edges to collapse it to a small rectangle so you can pack it, and then use it if you need another bag. What I'd really like is another Tervis, I had 2 but lost one and then lost the other lid.

It would be great if there were someone in the SF Bay area to meet up and trade, but I'd mail this one out if you'd mail me one of the Tervis tumblers!

2011 Mom contact me at Pulliam38@aol.com for the tervis tumbler if you are still interested.

Actually I think what you received was the small duffle bag, not the packing cube.

We got four Tervis tumblers on a B2B. Never cared for the premise of this style of cups (i.e. a "sippy" cub for adults, all it lacks is a weighted base.) and left them in the cabin.

I usually just give them away instead of leaving them in the cabin but I JUST started looking at eBay and low and behold...there are lots of CCL platinum gifts out there for sale. I wish I had known as I lost my stainless steel thermos a few years back and see that someone is now selling theirs. Problem is... I ordered some from another company so I don't need them now. Those were a really nice gift. We haven't gotten anything as nice since then IMHO. I am looking forward to the duffle bags this year though.

If meeting up with someone doesn't work, you can g to guest services next time you cruise and ask to trade. Someone on the boards here wrote that, I tried it and it worked! Got rid of 2 journals for one Tervis and one over the shoulder canvas bag that they had a few years ago and I desperately wanted a new one of those!:)

Only if guest services has something else to offer. On our January 2016 B2B, we received 4 of the duffle bags (OP is calling a packing cube). I went to GS and they didn't have anything else to trade for. I always give a friend one of our gifts (she's still Gold & now has 3 of our Platinum Gifts) but had 2 more to give away. We gave them to people we met on the 2nd cruise.

The ebay ones were just too expensive, so I ended up buying a cherry blossom tervis with lid on amazon for $12, free 2-day shipping (I'm Prime). Sipping from it right now! Thanks for everyone's responses!

I've got at least 5/6 cups.. I would definitely trade. But i live in Tennessee but I would mail them to you in exchange for the cube.

WHAT?????? You don't keep the Tervis cups???

I seriously have an addiction to Tervis. I am not a platinum, heck I haven't even made it to gold yet. I do not have a lovely little beautiful Carnival Tervis:(

Soooo... if anyone doesn't want one I would be willing to take it off your hands.

I promise to give it a loving home. I have a fenced in yard but I will never leave it alone. I have a comfortable spot in my cupboard where lil' Tervie will not be alone. I have others to keep it company.

I will take Tervie with me out in the sunshine to get fresh air regularly. If Tervie is cold I will fill with hot liquid and if Tervie is hot I will fill with ice and cool it down.

I am not a newbie. I promise to take very good care of Tervie. One of my other darlin' mugs got sick once and I immediately packed it up and sent it to the Tervis hospital. They took spectacular care and promptly sent my beautiful Tervis back to me all shiny and healthy.

No Tervis would go unloved in my home. I love Tervis in all shapes and sizes.

So please consider me for adoption of you Tervis. Thank you.

Does anyone have a picture of what the Carnival Tervis tumbler looks like?

ImageUploadedByForums1458004298.276348.jpg.d171be6d8a1b75e3bcfba122cd8d18d2.jpg

Here are the ones I have. Check out the second from the left, it's upside down and backwards in between the plastic walls.

On my last cruise I received the packing cubes. I was hoping for the foldable duffle bag. I'm willing to trade if someone has extras. c17gomatt at yahoo dot com Thanks

I'm sending you an email with my contact info -would love to trade a duffle that I received in January for the packing cubes!

My email address includes the word 'river'... (don't want to post it here.

I'm sending you an email with my contact info -would love to trade a duffle that I received in January for the packing cubes!

My email address includes the word 'river'... (don't want to post it here.

Thanks Ann.... Got the email and sent a reply😀