Different lines at check-in

sayla27

As a follow up to my earlier post...I know there are specific lines for Haven guests to check in and probably gold/platinum level members but is there a different line for past cruisers and first time cruisers? I am traveling with a large party and we are the only ones who have been on NCL before. Will we be with the group or on our own line?

Just the Suites & Above and then the Gold/Platinum; the rest all go together.

However it depends on the port to some extent and so to whoever NCL have 'given' the job to.

I believe that Buenos Aires could be quite different as a bus trip is involved too.

Mike

In my experience there has always been a general check in line, a line for bronze/silver latitudes, and a line for gold/platinum and suites. The line for "general" first timers can often be shorter than the bronze/silver latitudes line

As a follow up to my earlier post...I know there are specific lines for Haven guests to check in and probably gold/platinum level members but is there a different line for past cruisers and first time cruisers? I am traveling with a large party and we are the only ones who have been on NCL before. Will we be with the group or on our own line?

In Miami there's always a line for bronze / silver also.

If you are a Latitudes member there will be a separate line but you aren’t required to use that check-in line. If you want to stay with your group and use the general check-in line then by all means do so.

There is usually a facilitator standing prior to entering the check in area and directing persons to the various lines. Just tell him/her you are all together. And frequently your guest status doesn't really matter anyhow. We're usually just directed to the next shortest line, including for us once the CAS line of which we are not members.