Crown current show tiimes

Ken1359

Does anyone have recent experience with the Crown Princess? I'm trying to learn the times or the production shows in the Princess Theater. Our anytime dining will be at 7:15 each evening and am hoping for no conflict.

even though I have not recently been on the Crown,I have been on the Crown many times and a few other Princess ships. The production shows in the

Princess theater are usually fleetwide 8p.m. and 10:00 PM of course these are approximate times, so your 7:15pm dining you would probably have no problem going to the late show. In my experience the late show you can get there at 9:50 /9:55 and always find a seat.

As far as anytime dining being at 7:15 PM that would be just an approximate time ,there's no set seating at 7:15 PM . For anytime dining you can occasionally get a reservation around 7:15 but I don't always count on it. you can show up at the restaurant at 7:15 and you may or may not get seated at 7:15. Of course if you go to the buffet no reservations taken. Or if you go to a specialty restaurant and make a reservation at 7:15 PM ,you should still be good for the late show .

Julie

Edited by arizonaperson

Does anyone have recent experience with the Crown Princess? I'm trying to learn the times or the production shows in the Princess Theater. Our anytime dining will be at 7:15 each evening and am hoping for no conflict.

One of the advantages of anytime dining is this-you can go at any time. Now, you might have to wait a while, but it does give you flexibility. Many times, there is a production show with another act in another venue on the same night. anytime lets you eat early to catch both shows in order, or to go to a early show, eat later and still make the late show. You can mix and match this anyway you like to accommodate the particular schedule on any given night.

• 1 month later...

Anytime Dining is just that, anytime, not a set time like you indicate. So you can adjust your dining time to make whatever showtime your prefer.

If you decide to dine at around 7:15 each evening, the only theater showtime you will be able to make is the one in the 10:00/10:30 time frame. There will probably be a show each evening in the 8:00/8:30 time frame and maybe even a show at 6:45 on some evenings. There are also other events in the Explorer's Lounge in the 9:00/9:30 time frame.

We always check the Princess Patter each day and plan our dining around our evening activities, and not the reverse.

For the nights with 3 shows at one venue, what are the approximate lengths of those shows? For big production numbers like Bravo and Fiera, how long are those shows?

Production shows are around 35/40mins total. Guest entertainer's shows tend to be a bit longer.

I posted the patters from the Feb Crown 4 day cruise, which will give you an indication of the current show times. Here is the link to the thread. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2326335. Post number 5

Edited by Valiamo

even though I have not recently been on the Crown,I have been on the Crown many times and a few other Princess ships. The production shows in the

Princess theater are usually fleetwide 8p.m. and 10:00 PM of course these are approximate times, so your 7:15pm dining you would probably have no problem going to the late show. In my experience the late show you can get there at 9:50 /9:55 and always find a seat.

As far as anytime dining being at 7:15 PM that would be just an approximate time ,there's no set seating at 7:15 PM . For anytime dining you can occasionally get a reservation around 7:15 but I don't always count on it. you can show up at the restaurant at 7:15 and you may or may not get seated at 7:15. Of course if you go to the buffet no reservations taken. Or if you go to a specialty restaurant and make a reservation at 7:15 PM ,you should still be good for the late show .

Julie

I have never seen 8 and 10 PM shows. Usually 8:30 or 9 for 6PM main seating. Not sure if the late seating shows are before or after dinner

I have never seen 8 and 10 PM shows. Usually 8:30 or 9 for 6PM main seating. Not sure if the late seating shows are before or after dinner

Sorry the op was asking about production shows in the Princess theater and I answered. They are almost always at 8pm and 10pm with a few exceptions.(sometimes 8:15pm,some other nights different time.....)

By your signature you have not cruised Princess very much.

I actually have all my Patters and that's how I came to answer the original question.

I always say just read your Patter and it tells you almost everything you need to know.

Julie

Edited by arizonaperson