HAL site

ski ww

Tried again today to get on the HAL web site, it came up sorry down for maintenance that's two days in a row. Any body else having problems?

Allan

Allan, I just went and tried and had no problems bringing up the site. I also did a dummy booking all with no problems.

You may need to clear your cache. Or another solution may be to Hold down the Shift Key at the same time as you hit Refresh on your Browser.

Joanie

Tried again today to get on the HAL web site, it came up sorry down for maintenance that's two days in a row. Any body else having problems?

Allan

There seem to be some "quirks" to using the HAL website. LOL

I have it saved as a favorite. BUT when I click on that saved link, I get the same message as you, down for maintenance.

However, if I manually enter the HAL address, it comes up just fine.

The site is working just fine for me...when I type in the address.

There seem to be some "quirks" to using the HAL website. LOL

I have it saved as a favorite. BUT when I click on that saved link, I get the same message as you, down for maintenance.

However, if I manually enter the HAL address, it comes up just fine.

The site is working just fine for me...when I type in the address.

You need to delete your favourite and rebookmark it.

You will need to clear your cache. Or if you have two browsers on your device, you might try using the other browser, e.g. FireFox or Chrome instead of IE. Do you have problems with any other logon-based website, or just HAL? When was the last time you performed maintenance on your device, clearing temporary files, etc?

1. In most computer-based web browsers, to open menus used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac).

2. If you don't see instructions below for your specific version or browser, search your browser's Help menu for "clear cache."

Recently I wanted to book excursions for my upcoming cruise and could click "add to cart" but could not get the next screen to fully display to enter my credit card info. I use the Edge browser (part of Windows 10) or Firefox

Yesterday I picked up the phone and called HAL. I was told the web site is designed to work best with Chrome and IE.

Why can't the web designers optimize for Edge and Firefox, too. They are not unknowns.

Recently I wanted to book excursions for my upcoming cruise and could click "add to cart" but could not get the next screen to fully display to enter my credit card info. I use the Edge browser (part of Windows 10) or Firefox

Yesterday I picked up the phone and called HAL. I was told the web site is designed to work best with Chrome and IE.

Why can't the web designers optimize for Edge and Firefox, too. They are not unknowns.

I think if they had gotten a bunch of little kids to design the website it would have had a better result.:rolleyes:

Same problem for me - since I have changed to Firefox and/ or Edge the HAL site doesn't work any more. I've cleaned the cache, typed in the address anew - nothing works . I only get the message : you have seen recently - but nothing follows, not even the cruises I have looked at before and of course I can't access my account. I can't even call or e-mail Holland America.... Does anybody have an e-mail address for customer support ? ( hopefully in Europe).