Concierge Class stateroom on Summit

niborHS

I am looking into a specialty cruise on Summit for February, 2017. All the sky suites sold out as soon as booking opened last week. The next room down, unless something opens, is a Concierge class stateroom. We started cruising with Celebrity back in the 90's, and have always been in a sky suite or higher. If anyone has actual photos of a concierge class stateroom, please post them. I always feel rather closed in when in a smaller room, which admittedly I have only been in once with my husband in the past 20 years. I once shared a cabin with a friend on a 4 night, and was just in an NCL outside cabin by myself and felt it was very small.

That's interesting that this sailing just opened last week. We had booked a March, 2017 cruise a long time ago and were one of the ones that got bumped for a charter. At that time, my only other choices on the Summit were either January or April. Is this a charter that fell through?

BTW - We have a C1 aft-facing cabin with the big balcony. Looking forward to it. I've had many suites but don't feel the need for one anymore. If you Google Summit Concierge Class images, you'll find a bunch. Also try Youtube.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

Thanks, didn't think of looking on Youtube, but seeing as everything else in the world is on there, why not. There were surprisingly few cabins available. The only thing that concerns me about the aft cabins is that there is vibration back there, although I know we have been in those aft corner suites in the past.

Now the issue is early or late dining. Seeing as here it's all about the shows, it is either early dinner, later show, or early show, late dinner. I think we are better off with early dinner.

I don't have photos to offer, but a few comments. If you have sailed in, or seen, balcony cabins on S class, you will find the CC cabins on M class similarly sized. They are larger than regular balcony, but not large by any means. I have never booked a SS on M class, but our relatives have. I don't know the exact dimensions, but I remember them being somewhat larger than CC or AQ, but not all that much bigger. But if size really matters to you cabin-wise, you may not be happy with the CC cabins.