Royal Caribbean Kids sail free?

There's really no way to know when they will have another Kids Sail Free promotion! I think they probably will do it again, but who knows when? The last time I booked with the Kids Sail Free deal, it was in Sept 2014. I know they've had a few more of these sales since then, but I wasn't booking anything at those times, so I don't remember if there's a particular time of year when they have Kids Sail Free promotions.

One thing you need to think about, though, is that usually Royal raises the fare for passengers 1 and 2 when they have this promotion, so you may actually end up not saving much (if any) money.

Judy

I believe the last kids sail free was in 2014. I sailed Dec 2014 and had been constantly looking to see if they had another promo. Didn't find any so booked for next year on the latest "sale". Would love kids sail free as we saved a few hundred with 3 kids.