POA post drydock

dexddd

No, still lots of work left to do. I've heard the spa still won't be ready to open even by the end of our cruise.

Exactly what work is being done on the spa?

Thanks for the updates everyone! As a resident of Hawaii, it's nice to see people enjoying this ship that's always in our backyard :) I love seeing it depart from Honolulu Harbor every time when it's dark so I can see the ships lights at night :) Still have yet to sail on it though (hopefully sometime next year)!

Exactly what work is being done on the spa?

Thanks for the updates everyone! As a resident of Hawaii, it's nice to see people enjoying this ship that's always in our backyard :) I love seeing it depart from Honolulu Harbor every time when it's dark so I can see the ships lights at night :) Still have yet to sail on it though (hopefully sometime next year)!

The word we heard was total overall taking all down except one wall. Not sure how the weather could have affected this and if it even extends past our cruise that will be interesting. We aren't spa users so no big deal for us but I can see how some people would be upset.

Very nice pix uploaded, thanks - dexddd

Samsung TV's - interesting & curious, those are the newest IPTV sets with ethernet connections ? (if you can tell - but, no user-accessible HDMI input or disabled completely with no access ... I think the GEM also got them post dry-dock.) They looked similar to the Sole TV used on the BA but if true, far more tamper-resistant.

PPV via interactive TV with a choice of 50 titles aren't bad at all, as long as they rotate & change them on a periodic basis - free/complimentary for everyone or just those in Haven or Suites & above category.

Mahalo !

:) What a treat this morning to log in to see what everyone is up to on the POA! You put a smile on my face. I am so ready for vacation. The photo's are great, keep them coming.:)

9bbb9d8b81bac88e29935e40536f03bc.jpg

12000 door fwiw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am surprised at the light colored beige carpeting in the last picture, looks like it might be in the Atrium. I would think this would be hard to keep clean with the amount of foot traffic on the ship. I love all of the photo's, keep 'em coming. : )

Edited by gwsster

I am surprised at the light colored beige carpeting in the last picture, looks like it might be in the Atrium. I would think this would be hard to keep clean with the amount of foot traffic on the ship. I love all of the photo's, keep 'em coming. : )

That's Pink's Champagne Bar, which overlooks the atrium. The old carpet was a similar color, albeit a darker shade with a busier pattern.

Yes... the photos are GREAT; very much appreciated.

But could you label each with just the cabin/suite number?

Many thanks!

Sure. I'm taking those with my phone and then for me to try to type much is a challenge so I'll usually follow-up on computer. If you have any questions on a photo, let me know.

As far as the green door on the suite starting with a "B", that is 12000. The other ones of the inside are 12502. Those rooms are set-up very similar from the prior pictures I've seen and the OS on the other floors vary from ones on yet the other floors.

On the pics of the outside a couple posts up, not sure why the two are side by side and not stacked.

The bottom one is smaller than I would like but that is for the person in 12504 to show the balcony. It is to the right of the room with the large balcony that has the hot tub on it.

703bb5b7d3e84bbee36c6f9f523d59a7.jpg79b60611089d207d3babc47a409cf3fd.jpgea1e53ca592536a2ba1c85a689dd91bd.jpga13a0cfd6dba645e5b8b85fdda40cc1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now able to type faster than phone so:

1st pic is Napa Wine Bar looking at Cagney's. 2nd Napa Wine Bar to the right of the bar. 3rd is the carpet right outside Napa Wine Bar. This carpet took a puke hit from a small kid on one of the sea days when it was a bit rough.

This area is also the area that has the strong sewage smell at times. We didn't notice it the first day or two but most days since and last night when we went through there. Today no smell at all so not sure if it is related to moving.

Last picture as pointed out is by Pink's also on deck 6 above the atrium.