Prices of mixed drinks, wine, and fruity drinks?

peleg

Can you order a double or more than one drink at a time?

I tend to drink bourbon or scotch neat. At the BOGO I just ask for both drinks to be served in one glass so I do get a double but I can't get a double and then another one for $1. :)

I am going to use this thread to post my question on the Beverage Package as the discussion is pretty close to what I want to clarify. My wife and I will be on the Regal in June this year and we both "enjoy" our wine and cocktails and I, the coffee after. If I were to get 1 beverage package, shouldn't I be able to use that package for my wife as well? Is there a limit to the number of 1 type of drink I can consume in 1 day? We can easily consume a bottle of wine between us and if I have my sums right, that will be 6 glasses, costing 56USD at the bar. It doesn't take much more to be in front on costs. This will off course be dependent on how many drinks of the same I can order at one time. Can someone help me out on this?

That would be no, its per person.

They are aware of people attempting to share.

No, a double would cost more than $10. If you do, you'll be charged the full drink price. And, again, no to your second question, you can only order one drink at a time... so you can't SHARE!

A passenger sitting at our dinner table was ticked off because he couldn't order a double shot. So, he had the waiter doing nothing but getting him one drink after another. He consumed 10 whiskey's and all along he kept saying he was going to get his $$$$ worth out of it.

The most you'll get out of a bottle of wine is 4 glasses. When we ordered during happy hour, we each ordered 2 glasses of wine each. They brought us the bottle and an ice bucket to share. We ordered another 4 glasses, they brought us another bottle which we took back to our room to drink at another time. It also depends on the ship you're on where they do this. We were on the Ruby.