Moscato

Rockjock64

Castello del Poggio is so good!!!! I haven't been able to find it to purchase at home. Such a bummer! :(

Our local Sam's Club and Costco both carry the Castello! Try them out! Usually around 10 bucks for a bottle!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our local Sam's Club and Costco both carry the Castello! Try them out! Usually around 10 bucks for a bottle!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the tip, but we live in PA and can only buy wine and liquor in wine and liquor stores. Same for beer. Only in beer stores. It sucks! Lol

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

HI all!

Nice discussion about Moscatos. I bought Jacob's Creek Moscato from Australia. Anybody ever tried it? It's really smooth & sweet. I don't remember how much it cost. Oh just checked & it's $11.95. Barefoot Moscato is $9.95 at our LCBO.

I might just a bring a bottle with me if that's allowed on RCL.;)

~ Jo ~ :)

Been comparing and the Castello is a much lower ABV than the Sutter home. (10% to 7%) I know wine is very much a subjective thing, but that may be another aspect to consider when thinking of bang for your buck. Many beers have higher ABV's than that. I did very much like the taste of it though and the fact that the top is a screw top and can be resealed without having to worry about a cork.

Castello del Poggio is so good!!!! I haven't been able to find it to purchase at home. Such a bummer! :(

Initially I had a local wine shop order in the Castello for me after I discovered it on a cruise ship. Since then the local Walmart (believe it or not) not carries it. So check closely. Favorite Moscato!!

Initially I had a local wine shop order in the Castello for me after I discovered it on a cruise ship. Since then the local Walmart (believe it or not) not carries it. So check closely. Favorite Moscato!!

We live in PA so unfortunately all beer, wine and liquor has to be purchased in specific beer and liquor stores. I did find it though at a wine store near my job! So excited lol

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk