10 Drink Card, not a Package

We are going on Independence of the Seas next month for a 5 night cruise. Does anyone know if they offer them on the shorter cruises. I was looking at the drink pkg. but was hoping they may offer the drink card some time during our cruise since we do not usually drink that much.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I'm leaving tomorrow on Indy 5 night, I will let you know if I see it offered

Flyer was put in the compass on jewel and I think different price points help them track purchases on each ship and give the marketing department data for an actual roll out. That's my story anyway

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned that their friend got the card on day 2. How did they do that, just asked at a bar? Having it for 5 days would be so much better for my husband and me. Two drinks a day would be about all we would want to do.

Someone mentioned that their friend got the card on day 2. How did they do that, just asked at a bar? Having it for 5 days would be so much better for my husband and me. Two drinks a day would be about all we would want to do.

Yes, the bar people will know when (if at all) they will be selling the drink cards. Our friend was sold his on Vision by one of the roving bar servers.

Yes, the bar people will know when (if at all) they will be selling the drink cards. Our friend was sold his on Vision by one of the roving bar servers.

I had a roving server who was great at Schooner on jewel, showed it to me but wouldn't sell me the card until day 4

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

We're on Serenade OTS in 2 weeks so we've been following information on these cards for the past couple of months. Serenade cruises this year are either 10 or 11 days and these cards seem to be offered on day 4. The price has varied from $80 including gratuities to $89 plus gratuities.

They may decide whether to offer these and if so, at what price, based on beverage packages they've sold.

In any case, we'll probably buy a couple of these as we have 2 sea days at the end of our cruise.