I'm 26 from the uk first cruised in 2002 on Thompson since then I have been on

Costa

Msc

Rccl

Ocean village

Ncl

Princess

Island cruise

I have been on a total of 18 with my 19th being on the epic on the 17/03 can't wait [emoji3]

I've had horrible cruises I've had fantastic cruises I've liked boats I've not like boats but even on the worst boat and horrible cruise just to sit and watch the water pass bye seeing different place nothing compares I truly think I could live my life ( money dependent) hoping off of one boat right onto another ok the food sometimes could be better but let's face the amount of food they cook in a day wow at least I ain't doing the washing up that's not what I'm on there for

What keeps u cruising???

I've just always been drawn to the ocean and large ships for some reason, that's the main thing.

Other than that, it's just an easy vacation. You walk on and don't have to really think about much. Everything is convenient and right there on the ship. Not all the trips have been without issues, and some of the ships have been rough, but for the most part we've never really had many issues.

I am going to move to some of the smaller ships for our next few cruises to get a different experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have 20 plus cruises under our belt on various cruise lines and I just can't image spending a 2 week holiday at a land based resort. On a cruise you unpack once and visit several destinations , somebody cooks every meal for you and services your cabin twice a day. You meet amazing people and there's entertainment on tap if you want it .

In the early days of cruising we enjoyed the formal night but more recently we enjoy the less formal cruises.

Edited by glynandkath

Exploring a new ship or new destinations. In my early cruising days I used the ports to figure out if I wanted to go back for a land vacation, and if I did, where I would stay.

I cruise and do land vacays on an almost equal basis.

Bucket list includes Fiords, New Zealand, Australia.

We keep coming back to NCL. We have so many crew friends that we still keep in touch with. They're like family. We love starting vacation the minute we get onboard. No stress for us with flights to catch and luggage weight. We're 40 min. from the pier. love it!:D

We just love cruising. Nothing beats looking out at the water from our balcony, all the food you can eat and if you want to get involved with activities there is always something to do. Cruising is even better when the price is right.

We have 20 plus cruises under our belt on various cruise lines and I just can't image spending a 2 week holiday at a land based resort. On a cruise you unpack once and visit several destinations , somebody cooks every meal for you and services your cabin twice a day. You meet amazing people and there's entertainment on tap if you want it .

In the early days of cruising we enjoyed the formal night but more recently we enjoy the less formal cruises.

The only differences between land based ( all inclusive) and cruises is the different destinations (ports) and being on the ocean.

Everything else mentioned is the same!

The ability to turn my brain off and price. I live in Orlando and going on a cruise is cheaper than a staycation with Disney World.

There is so much to do -- I am not picky about food and find cruise food pretty damn awesome.

I also like that tips are included and I don't have to budget beyond what I plan.

As for NCL -- we like to drink and even with gratuities, the UBP makes it a no brainer. We need big ships because we like the bells and whistles -- we will be on water slides and rock climbing walls more than a few times.

Only issue is cruising requires an extended time off of work which is difficult for my hubby. We stick to holidays which does drive the prices up , but that is true for any vacation

Right on. And the Freestyle dining.

You get to visit different countries without the hassle of unpacking and finding new hotels. If you like a certain location you can go explore more at a different time.

You can try new foods and different flavors of food from Italian to Japanese to Seafood.

You make new friends with different people from different places. Also you become friends with the crew and you learn different cultures.

You can drink and not worry about driving. The captain has that under control! :)

You can gamble and see a lot of different entertainment.

You make memories for a lifetime. Something for families, children and teens.

That is why we love cruising.