Formal nights on Allure 7 Night Western Caribbean

Looking for confirmation of formal night(s) on an Allure 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise (June 19-26).

I've seen other posts that seem to indicate that formal nights might be nights 2 and 6 but haven't seen anything definitive.

I've listed my itinerary below if it helps at all. Any input is appreciated.

Sailing Itinerary

• 19-Jun Fort Lauderdale, Florida
  • 20-Jun Cruising
  • 21-Jun Cozumel, Mexico
  • 22-Jun Cruising
  • 23-Jun Falmouth, Jamaica
  • 24-Jun Labadee, Haiti
  • 25-Jun Cruising
  • 26-Jun Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Looking for confirmation of formal night(s) on an Allure 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise (June 19-26).

I've seen other posts that seem to indicate that formal nights might be nights 2 and 6 but haven't seen anything definitive.

I've listed my itinerary below if it helps at all. Any input is appreciated.

Sailing Itinerary

• 19-Jun Fort Lauderdale, Florida
  • 20-Jun Cruising
  • 21-Jun Cozumel, Mexico
  • 22-Jun Cruising
  • 23-Jun Falmouth, Jamaica
  • 24-Jun Labadee, Haiti
  • 25-Jun Cruising
  • 26-Jun Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Menu order and formal nights: Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Shiitake, Pomodoro

Menu order and formal nights: Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimiento, Basil, Jasmine (Formal), Shiitake, Pomodoro

Not necessarily. On the OP's cruise, second formal night is #6, when the ship is in Labadee.

I'm still confused. One post above indicates that the 2nd formal night is on night 5, the other puts it on night 6. This is the same conflicting info that I've seen elsewhere on the forum which is leading to my confusion.

I'm inclined to go with Bob's suggestion, but is there a true source for this info?

I'm still confused. One post above indicates that the 2nd formal night is on night 5, the other puts it on night 6. This is the same conflicting info that I've seen elsewhere on the forum which is leading to my confusion.

I'm inclined to go with Bob's suggestion, but is there a true source for this info?

My info is at least a year old, and I've not seen it confirmed lately. I have a more recent Oasis schedule, but that might not be the same as Allure.

I apologize. Yes, probably #5 because Jamaica is a 4 PM departure and Labadee is a 6 PM departure.

I called RCC today and asked. They said it was day 2 and day 6 for the formal nights.

Each time on western it has been 2 and 6. But Labadee and Cozumel were swapped. Either way; we left Labadee at 4PM and Cozumel at 6PM; but it was still formal night on Cozumel day. It will never be the final night (sea day) on Western. I can guarantee that.