Reflection Concierge Embarkation Lunch

NCNina

On the beautiful Reflection now-- super smooth boarding process. DH and I were pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to an embarkation lunch in the Opus dining room for Concierge class today! What a treat-- great service, delicious entrees, and lovely conversation with our table mates. Well done, Celebrity! It was a wonderful start to our first day. I don't plan to get the Internet package (part of the joy of cruising is that we force ourselves to unplug and live in the moment for a week), but I'll check the boards when we return next week if anyone has questions. Happy sailing, everyone!

I think it was printed on the 'welcome' flyer we received at check-in which stated all of the dining options for lunch. I don't recall it being a separate invitation but if it was, we were given it at check-in.

Edited by LuvCruzn4Evr

I think it was printed on the 'welcome' flyer we received at check-in which stated all of the dining options for lunch. I don't recall it being a separate invitation but if it was, we were given it at check-in.

Did they also have it for Aqua Class ? now that bistro is out, where to go ????

On the beautiful Reflection now-- super smooth boarding process. DH and I were pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to an embarkation lunch in the Opus dining room for Concierge class today! What a treat-- great service, delicious entrees, and lovely conversation with our table mates. Well done, Celebrity! It was a wonderful start to our first day. I don't plan to get the Internet package (part of the joy of cruising is that we force ourselves to unplug and live in the moment for a week), but I'll check the boards when we return next week if anyone has questions. Happy sailing, everyone!

NICE:)

Will look for that flyer.

I wonder if it's always available yet many chose the buffet.

We like spa food/smoothie options offered near the indoor pool.

We received the flyer when we embarked on the Silhouette on the 20th. Was a nice surprise. I hope they continue it!

We will be on the Silhouette 3 weeks from today, where did they gave the Lunch?

Did they also have it for Aqua Class ? now that bistro is out, where to go ????[/quote

I do not know if they did anything 'special' for Aqua Class. Anyone here that sailed in a recent Aqua Class know?

Edited by LuvCruzn4Evr
correct typo

Thanks, LuvCruzn4Evr. I'll be on the lookout for it next time.

What a nice surprise! How was the invitation extended to you, at embarkation?

It was! The invitation was printed on a small slip of paper inserted into our seapass card envelope. We were sure to express our appreciation to the dining staff and guest relations with the hope that this will become a tradition!

• 1 month later...
Eating in the dining room on embarkation day is a new perk for the concierge class. I saw it on the Celebrity web site. We are looking forward to it!

I saw it as well, all Concierge Class is invited to a special lunch on embarkation day

We also enjoyed the new embarkation day lunch in the MDR for Concierge Cruisers - a very nice way to start a cruise - good food, great service, beautiful dining room- after a few exciting days in Rome pre-cruise. We traveled with group of 16, arriving in port from three transfers, so it was also a good way to connect before our rooms were ready. The invitation was included in our embarkation package. The menu seemed to please all- I enjoyed the lamb- what a treat for a lunch!

The only new information I can share is that the lunch service ends at 1:00 and we weren't sure if we would make it onboard in time. Our transfers left Rome between 10 and 10:30 am and the boarding process was quick and easy at Civitavecchia. We made it into the dining room around 12:30-12:45. Our rooms were ready by the time lunch ended.

All in all, a gracious start to a fabulous cruise!

Edited by JenZ