Can't find Veendam Roll Call June 4, 2016

baggal

We're looking into sailing on the June 4, 2016 Veendam sailing from Montreal to Boston. There doesn't seem to be a roll call. Strange or not? I tried googling the sailing to see if there's a large group on board but didn't discover anything.

Opinions welcome.

The Roll Call exists on Facebook.

Facebook roll calls are something else entirely, and have nothing to do with Cruise Critic.

Here's how to find out if a roll call for your cruise exists:

Go to the Roll Call Forum, then choose your ship. At the top of the next page (it may also be on the original page, but I can't remember) there's a place to check to see if a roll call for your cruise already exists.

You click on that field, then choose the month/year of your cruise. Dates of the existing cruises will appear as links. You can click on yours to post.

If yours does not appear, feel free to start a roll call.

Here's how to find out if a roll call for your cruise exists:

Go to the Roll Call Forum, then choose your ship. At the top of the next page (it may also be on the original page, but I can't remember) there's a place to check to see if a roll call for your cruise already exists.

Amend those instructions:

Go to the Roll Call Forum. On the page listing all the ships, near the top (in small print) is a link to find if your cruise already has a roll call.

It is on the first page, not the page for your particular ship.

I just checked my own roll calls, and noticed while I was there. Sorry about the incorrect info in my original post; too late to edit.

Amend those instructions:

Go to the Roll Call Forum. On the page listing all the ships, near the top (in small print) is a link to find if your cruise already has a roll call.

It is on the first page, not the page for your particular ship.

I just checked my own roll calls, and noticed while I was there. Sorry about the incorrect info in my original post; too late to edit.

Thanks for your help. That particular cruise is not there and I was just surprised that it wasn't. Not much activity on FB either. I guess sometimes it just happens that way.