Pirate's JOURNEY on the Pride...March 13-28 Photo Review

pirate4me2

Sunset Garden

DSCF1421_zpsyqjny6c3.jpg

DSCF1420_zpsuvsgubmo.jpg

I love the tile design in the Sunset Garden! Sorry it is sideways...

DSCF1422_zpspqoakutf.jpg

Taj Mahal

DSCF1428_zpsk7iegs5t.jpg

Andddd....that is all for tonight folks! Sorry, Photobucket (or my Internet) is moving REALLY slow to get the photos uploaded. I will try and get them done and continue with our first sea day tomorrow night. Thanks for following along and being patient!

Just had to comment on your countdown clocks. FIVE cruises booked, 3 of them free! :eek: You GO! ;)

Thanks Crusin Karen! I know some people will say that I paid for the "free cruises" by gambling but I look at it as at least getting something for doing what I really enjoy doing, playing slot machines!!!!!

Awesome start.....can't wait to read what is different between a regular cruise and a JOURNEYS cruise. We have a JOURNEYS cruise booked the end of may

The main differences are that they are a longer voyage (10 or more days) and they have a "throwback sea day" where they do activities that they use to do in the 80s (Frog racing in the pool, horse racing, formal Captain's Celebration with music and free drinks, and a few other activities. It was fun!! You'll love it.

The main differences are that they are a longer voyage (10 or more days) and they have a "throwback sea day" where they do activities that they use to do in the 80s (Frog racing in the pool, horse racing, formal Captain's Celebration with music and free drinks, and a few other activities. It was fun!! You'll love it.

The frog racing was hysterical! DH had 2 frogs. He came in dead last the lst race. I told him he has to help his frog swim by making WAVES in the pool :eek: which he did the 2nd race and came in about 2" behind the winner. :rolleyes: And they finally did an ice carving that did NOT turn out to be an Indian's head! :p:p

Thanks Crusin Karen! I know some people will say that I paid for the "free cruises" by gambling but I look at it as at least getting something for doing what I really enjoy doing, playing slot machines!!!!!

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do! :p Enjoy it all!

The frog racing was hysterical! DH had 2 frogs. He came in dead last the lst race. I told him he has to help his frog swim by making WAVES in the pool :eek: which he did the 2nd race and came in about 2" behind the winner. :rolleyes: And they finally did an ice carving that did NOT turn out to be an Indian's head! :p:p

We had 2 frogs as well, a red and a green one. My husband was in the very first race too!

how do you view the photos you are posting?

Are they not showing up?? They showed up for me on my PC and my phone.

I was on this cruise but I am new to this and can't figure out how to view the pictures

There is no place to "go" to see the photos - the OP is putting them in the posts as they go! There was a single picture in the first post and then none until posts 25 - 29.

Edited by happy cruzin

Hello Stephanie! It's Stephanie from "Chris and Stephanie #2" from the Liberty in 2014! Great review so far, you're making me want to try the Pride. The Steakhouse under the funnel looks amazing!

Hey!! Great to "see" you again! :) You really should try Pride out, she's a great ship with some incredible staff and crew on her. Hope y'all are doing well!