Wanted a Pic of Wednesday Elevator Sign from Oasis

We were on the Oasis a while back, and I "thought" I had taken photo's of the elevator days of the week signs for every one of the days we were on board. I thought it would be a great way to start off each photo album.

Alas, I have every single day at least twice, except for Wednesday... I was sure that I would have at least 1 photo of each as we did a B2B.

Does anyone know of a thread or a photo location that I can download a copy of a Wednesday sign? My google foo, found most days except for the dreaded Wednesday.

This what I am looking for...

Sunday%20-%20Day%202.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Valiamo

We were on the Oasis a while back, and I "thought" I had taken photo's of the elevator days of the week signs for every one of the days we were on board. I thought it would be a great way to start off each photo album.

Alas, I have every single day at least twice, except for Wednesday... I was sure that I would have at least 1 photo of each as we did a B2B.

Does anyone know of a thread or a photo location that I can download a copy of a Wednesday sign? My google foo, found most days except for the dreaded Wednesday.

This what I am looking for...

Sunday%20-%20Day%202.jpg

Thanks in advance.

That is the strangest request i have ever read.:confused:

You must not get pay much attention, not sure why you felt compelled to share when the OP stated clearly why they wanted it.

Thanks in advance.

Here ya go....Wednesday elevator photos from Oasis Posting two :) take your pick :)

26025462461_faa7c980e0_c.jpg

25999282732_cb6c97467c_c.jpg

Emmy,

That was so very kind of you; I'm sure you made their day! Happy Monday😊

after many cruises I have stopped taking the elevator shots although my friend takes them and makes sure we all get our feet in them. Cool shot.

Those photos I posted were from Oasis 2010.

Happy Monday :)

after many cruises I have stopped taking the elevator shots although my friend takes them and makes sure we all get our feet in them. Cool shot.

Those photos I posted were from Oasis 2010.

Happy Monday :)

Wouldn't all the toes be blue? I heard you guys all curl barefoot.:D

I don't think its strange at all. As a matter of fact, I'm so glad I read your post Valiamo because I think I'm going to steal your idea. :D I make a photo book of our cruises and for the last book, I took a picture of the current Funtimes (Carnival's daily newsletter) as the photo that started each day's section. We'll be on the Oasis in Oct and I love your idea of starting each page with the elevator day. So now I'll have to make sure to get a picture every day too. :) Thanks for the idea!!!

This is what we did!!! Wish I knew how to post pictures. :(

Champ, Do you know how to upload pictures to FB? From there, just right click on a pic, copy image then come here and paste. I used to use Snapfish, but, they changed. You can start a secret group that is just you and put your pics there, assuming your FB friends don't want to see elevator pics, etc.

Here ya go....Wednesday elevator photos from Oasis Posting two :) take your pick :)

Thanks Emmy, was this from the Oasis cruise we were in 2 years ago? I remember meeting you and Rick. Several times. Cheers Ron

Thanks Emmy, was this from the Oasis cruise we were in 2 years ago? I remember meeting you and Rick. Several times. Cheers Ron

This was from October 2010. We were on Oasis 2 years ago in March :)

??? Really???

I think it's a great idea, especially for those of us who blog. Hadn't thought about it, but will probably copy the idea for my next cruise. Thanks OP! :)

I don't think its strange at all. As a matter of fact, I'm so glad I read your post Valiamo because I think I'm going to steal your idea. :D I make a photo book of our cruises and for the last book, I took a picture of the current Funtimes (Carnival's daily newsletter) as the photo that started each day's section. We'll be on the Oasis in Oct and I love your idea of starting each page with the elevator day. So now I'll have to make sure to get a picture every day too. :) Thanks for the idea!!!

Make sure that you spend a FULL day walking around the ship, taking photos, go up and down every staircase! The ship is full of outstanding artwork, interesting things to see and do. Get to the top of the back of the ship and get that photo point down at the sea (just don't drop your camera).