Just off the Adventure (3/19)

Please feel free to answer any question, will try to answer them. I can tell you a few quick things I have noticed versus last cruise. I thought the food was better, Kids enjoyed the Adventure Ocean very very much, the entire ships staff was very good to them, I was impressed. I read some negative notes about the cruise director but she was wonderful and nice and very easy to talk to. We stayed in GS and the room was great. Yes, the ship is scheduled for dry doc later this year and AS EVERY SEA GOING SHIP there will be issues of time at sea, but you really had to look for it and if found it certainly was not bad. Activities were many and if you felt like you had nothing to do than you need to work harder and having fun on a vacation. For suite guest there were free parties every night with drinks, there was a free bridge tour. Had a great time. Going to post the compass next.

Edited by 2bFREEonTHEseas

Please feel free to answer any question, will try to answer them. I can tell you a few quick things I have noticed versus last cruise. I thought the food was better, Kids enjoyed the Adventure Ocean very very much, the entire ships staff was very good to them, I was impressed. I read some negative notes about the cruise director but she was wonderful and nice and very easy to talk to. We stayed in GS and the room was great. Yes, the ship is scheduled for dry doc later this year and AS EVERY SEA GOING SHIP there will be issues of time at sea, but you really had to look for it and if found it certainly was not bad. Activities were many and if you felt like you had nothing to do than you need to work harder and having fun on a vacation. For suite guest there were free parties every night with drinks, there was a free bridge tour. Had a great time. Going to post the compass next.

Did you see any evidence of them installing the Voom internet?

The CD you mentioned, was this Mercedes? (forget last name) Did you go to Love and Marriage and Quest? Obviously I have a long way to go till I board Adventure, but I'm glad you enjoyed her.

2bFREEonTHEseas I am so glad that you enjoyed your cruise. I would love a copy of the cruise compass and any other information you may have (menu and pictures), my email address is SLBELL@SOUTHERNCO.COM My family and I will be cruising on the Adventure of the Seas June 2017 and we booked the Royal Suite. I do have a few questions - were guest allowed to take his/her drinks out of the concierge lounge? I heard that it gets crowded and if that is the case I prefer taking my drink to my room and enjoy on the balcony. Did you order room service from the MDR menu - if so did it arrive in a timely manner and hot? Did you get a chance to take pics of the pool area designated for suite guests?

There are like 20 nice lounge chairs on each side of the pool bars (40 total) roped off for guests with gold sea passes. I took my drink out of the cons club, yes, it is small in there. Room service is fast, if you put the door card out they will call you first before bringing the food, but all on time if not a few minutes early.

I thought the food in general was better, service was better, food was hot, tasty. I also ordered multiple starter dishes at times like adding a salad.

Everyone has their own take and food is very subjective. On the week before you and thought the complete opposite.

Didn't use it much but found the wifi to be painfully slow.

Neither of these two things were a major issue just a part of the experience. Still had a load of fun.

St Thomas is great, we go there for jewelry. Grenada was nice, nutmeg spray really does work for pain. Rest are very overwhelming with desperate taxi drivers. We did not do any excursions so can't tell what is beyond the port cities. We did the Cruzin rum on our own.

St Thomas is great, we go there for jewelry. Grenada was nice, nutmeg spray really does work for pain. Rest are very overwhelming with desperate taxi drivers. We did not do any excursions so can't tell what is beyond the port cities. We did the Cruzin rum on our own.

I'm assuming this is the Cruzan Rum on St. Croix? We plan on going there in less than 2 weeks. Tell me what you thought of it and what kind of drinks are included in the cost to get in? I think you get 2 drinks with your admission.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I'm assuming this is the Cruzan Rum on St. Croix? We plan on going there in less than 2 weeks. Tell me what you thought of it and what kind of drinks are included in the cost to get in? I think you get 2 drinks with your admission.

You do get 2 drinks, they were quite good. Small factors compared to Capt Morgy down the road. The tour was more about history, wood barrels, and 2 free drinks