Balcony v Junior Suite

Have always travelled in balcony cabin but recently booked junior suite for daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter on Liberty of Seas.

Please can anyone explain difference and/or additional benefits they will receive ?

Many thanks in advance.

Have always travelled in balcony cabin but recently booked junior suite for daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter on Liberty of Seas.

Please can anyone explain difference and/or additional benefits they will receive ?

Many thanks in advance.

Besides the 50% more space, you get:

Bathtub, walk-in closet, priority check-in and boarding, tea kettle, coffee maker, bathroom amenities, robes, double C&A points, and a silver Seapass card.

Thank you. Should have booked it for us and granddaughter , then given them the balcony !!!!!

Thanks again...I should just direct all my questions to you.........have only done a few Royal Caribbean cruises, mainly P and O and Princess.

You can swap one name on the booking in order to get the extra points. Then when you get onboard, Guest Services can give you an extra key to the stateroom you really want to stay in. If you both have the same number of Royal points, it won't matter who you swap. However, if you don't have the same number of points, put the person with the highest number of points in the JS.

DW and I usually book a balcony cabin but on our last sailing on Adventure, I was able to get a JS for the same price as a balcony. Wow what a difference!! The extra room, walk in closet and bath tub were a real treat. It will be hard going back now except for the price. We will stick with balconies but if the JS is within $200, we will take the JS plus you get double points.

Our experience with the JS is that there are loungers on the balconies. We had a center hump JS with loungers, and an aft JS with loungers. Mind you, standard and deluxe (non-JS) aft balconies tend to have loungers because they are so much larger.

For us, loungers are a huge benefit

Edited by Toddcan

DW and I usually book a balcony cabin but on our last sailing on Adventure, I was able to get a JS for the same price as a balcony. Wow what a difference!! The extra room, walk in closet and bath tub were a real treat. It will be hard going back now except for the price. We will stick with balconies but if the JS is within $200, we will take the JS plus you get double points.

We usually always book a JS...much more like a hotel room...and when you book early you can usually get a great deal on them....limited number of them and they usually just keep going up in price.