So sad but it makes sense to cancel

ginger123snaps

We are booked in the yacht club for Divina and Seaside. We are a family of five. They approved the occupancy but don't have roll away beds. They said my third child (ages 8,8,7) will have to share a bed. A European king and a Queen sofa bed for all of us. Don't think we can manage that. I was told MSC does not have roll away beds on the boats.

I was quite surprised that they approved it at all. It is against Coast Guard regulations, perhaps even SOLAS regulations to book more people into a cabin than it has beds for. Only ships with cabins built for five, or ships built on or before 2000 (grandfathered in) can accommodate you. Perhaps they can get away with it when sailing in Europe, and those passengers are okay with co-sleeping, ships sailing from the US...??? EM

We are booked in the yacht club for Divina and Seaside. We are a family of five. They approved the occupancy but don't have roll away beds. They said my third child (ages 8,8,7) will have to share a bed. A European king and a Queen sofa bed for all of us. Don't think we can manage that. I was told MSC does not have roll away beds on the boats.

Thanks for the info, and sorry to hear it did not work out.

It's not surprising.