Upsell on the escape!!! Haven H7 Question.

kimstoess

I just received the upsell of a lifetime. I went from inside to H7!!! They assigned me a room on the 9th deck but there were other ones available. Does it matter which H7 to get? Not sure if some locations are better then others.

I just received the upsell of a lifetime. I went from inside to H7!!! They assigned me a room on the 9th deck but there were other ones available. Does it matter which H7 to get? Not sure if some locations are better then others.

When you say upsell.........you mean you paid the difference? I kinda doubt they just 'gave' it to you :)

Harriet

i am considering this on the getaway as well. $00 to $750 pp upgrade depending on the suite. h7 rear facing is 500, is that a good price?

Also, did I read Haven comes with all 4 "free" promotions. We currently have free beverage and dining and I do not want to lose those. If we upgrade now, will we lose those?

i am considering this on the getaway as well. $00 to $750 pp upgrade depending on the suite. h7 rear facing is 500, is that a good price?

Also, did I read Haven comes with all 4 "free" promotions. We currently have free beverage and dining and I do not want to lose those. If we upgrade now, will we lose those?

When you accept an upsell (not an upGRADE), you get to keep your promotions, but in your case you would keep them either way since you'd be getting all 4 after the upsell. Just make sure you get to keep your 4-meal specialty dining plan if that's what it was when you booked it, as they recently changed it from 4 days to 3 meals on 7 day sailings. I had them email me an amenity confirmation to make sure when I did an upsell recently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

When you accept an upsell (not an upGRADE), you get to keep your promotions, but in your case you would keep them either way since you'd be getting all 4 after the upsell. Just make sure you get to keep your 4-meal specialty dining plan if that's what it was when you booked it, as they recently changed it from 4 days to 3 meals on 7 day sailings. I had them email me an amenity confirmation to make sure when I did an upsell recently.

I thought I read on one of the many Upsell threads that those who upsell to the Haven only get to keep the promos they originally had. Meaning they wouldn't necessarily get all 4 as regular Haven bookings would get.

Can someone else confirm/deny this though?

This is wrong. When you accept an upsell you only keep your original promotions.

I thought I read on one of the many Upsell threads that those who upsell to the Haven only get to keep the promos they originally had. Meaning they wouldn't necessarily get all 4 as regular Haven bookings would get.

That is correct. I did an upsell yesterday and still get my original two perks , not the 4 that would come with Haven.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When you do an upsell u keep original perks BUT you DO NOT receive the 4 Haven Perks with the upsell

OP what sail date and price was your offer, if you don't mind saying? We got a second email about 4/23 up sell, which was $250 cheaper for two of the three categories offered, than it was a week or two ago, when we got the first email. Still hoping for slightly less, as we are already in spa mini suite, so don't want to pay an additional $1000pp to upgrade to spa haven

Just keep in mind that the front facing portholes on deck 9 do not have a view of the ocean. The view is obstructed. There is a good video on YouTube of one of these rooms.

Jonathan

That is correct. I did an upsell yesterday and still get my original two perks , not the 4 that would come with Haven.

Hello just wondering if you called to get the upsell or you got an email. When do you sail?

Edited by heckp

9th deck is directly above the Waterfront so you may want verify what is below your suite or move up if that's a concern.

Hello just wondering if you called to get the upsell or you got an email. When do you sail?

I actually called for mine. I sail on the Getaway May 1st.

Edited by kbates4862

When we did an upsell in December on the Pearl, (balcony to suite) we kept what we already had, couldn't get all 4 promos with upsell.