Liberty Suite Lounge

Indy has a Concierge Lounge, not a Suite Lounge. And to date, Diamond+ are still allowed in all the ships' CL's. Only LB and Oasis and Quantum class ships have designated Suite Lounges. I expect all Voyager and Freedom class ships will acquire Suite Lounges in place of Concierge Lounges as they go to their next scheduled dry dock. And FWIW, I think only gold card pax(full suite and Pinnacle) should be allowed in any designated Suite lounge.

maybe it's volume based on number of D+ and Pinnacle on board that week

Good point, if so, I wonder who makes the call to allow diamond plus or not, we will be in suite but I am beginning to doubt the perks that will be left when we get to diamond plus next year

Do you think they are going to go back and forth with Diamond Plus or will they just stick with letting them in now? I have a suite for my next Liberty sailing but am not Diamond Plus or even Diamond yet. I enjoyed both the Diamond Plus and Pinnacle members we met in the lounge on our Navigator cruise in August. I didn't find the elitist attitude others have talked about but instead a wealth of knowledge.

Your guess is as good as anyone's. They have bounced back and forth since the dry dock when the suite lounge was created.

Maybe you met me on your Navigator August cruise! I try to be helpful, friendly and not a D+ snob.;)

Not saying this is not true, but it doesn't make sense to have just suite people one day and change it the next day. We will see.

Their rules, not mine.....but we diamond plus members have not been allowed access all week, and are now and next week. I have several friends onboard who are also diamond plus and have cruised several times on Liberty since dry dock. They have had access to the suites lounge until this past week.

I think it's trial and error, but the suite lounge has not been used to capacity this week. Many of the pinnacles onboard have many friends who are diamond plus, and have come into the diamond lounge to socialize.

Your guess is as good as anyone's. They have bounced back and forth since the dry dock when the suite lounge was created.

Maybe you met me on your Navigator August cruise! I try to be helpful, friendly and not a D+ snob.;)

Maybe! We were on the August 23rd Navigator cruise and had Nadja as the concierge. [emoji4]

The person who told me and several others the suite lounge would be accessible to diamond plus next week was mistaken. Sorry for all the misinformation, but that's what we were told. Still only Suites and pinnacle club allowed in suite lounge on Liberty, and it probably will not change.:o

The person who told me and several others the suite lounge would be accessible to diamond plus next week was mistaken. Sorry for all the misinformation, but that's what we were told. Still only Suites and pinnacle club allowed in suite lounge on Liberty, and it probably will not change.:o

Thanks for the update.

Thanks Cruising Grandma - Hope all is well

Thanks Cruising Grandma - Hope all is well

Hi Ken! Long time, no see!! We'll have to remedy that!:)

Where are you cruising this year?? I'm currently on Liberty and will be home 4/17, then John and I will be on Brilliance TA....will probably book something for end of May, over Memorial Day week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope all is well with you and John! I'm not too concerned for the Diamond Lounge on our August sailing as we are sailing with 8 newby's and we'll have the kids with us too, but it's nice to get away sometimes!

Hope all is well with you and John! I'm not too concerned for the Diamond Lounge on our August sailing as we are sailing with 8 newby's and we'll have the kids with us too, but it's nice to get away sometimes!

Hi, Sara, Ron and kiddos! I returned from solo b2b last night, and John and I leave next week for Transatlantic on Brilliance. I keep thinking MAYBE we'll be on the same cruise as y'all again!:) August Freedom could be a possibility!