Reliable transportation for 7 to Manhattan Cruise Terminal

Have used Super Shuttle at other locatins but have read all most all negative reviews about them in NY. We are coming into LGA and going to ship port. Since there are 7 adults, we think we would need a private or dedicated vehicle. Any help here. Prices I've seen at almost $200 each way. WOW!!!:mad:

Have used Super Shuttle at other locatins but have read all most all negative reviews about them in NY. We are coming into LGA and going to ship port. Since there are 7 adults, we think we would need a private or dedicated vehicle. Any help here. Prices I've seen at almost $200 each way. WOW!!!:mad:

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I would also ask your question in the East Coast Departures forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415

Thanks for your suggestion. I did repost on East Coast and didn't get any replies yet from that string. I scrolled down to see what was recommended but search was unsuccessful. I will continue to see if anyone replies.

Thanks for your suggestion. I did repost on East Coast and didn't get any replies yet from that string. I scrolled down to see what was recommended but search was unsuccessful. I will continue to see if anyone replies.

I just answered your question on the East Coast Departures board.

I must be very computer challenged because I cannot find the link on the page for East Coast departure and I can't find that forum and not your reply. I clicked the link in a previous message and it gets me back to square #1. Grrr...... Can you help me further to get your advice??