Private Shuttle - Orlando, Hotel, Cruiseport...Need Help!

cjdixon4

The last time that I sailed out of Port Canaveral, we used a private shuttle service that is now out of business. I'd like to reserve a private shuttle for me and my hubby for our May sailing. We'll be flying into Orlando, staying for 3 days at a hotel, heading for Port Canaveral, then back to the airport after the cruise; that's a total of 3 pickup/dropoffs. Any suggestions for a reasonable priced shuttle for just the 2 of us?

The last time that I sailed out of Port Canaveral, we used a private shuttle service that is now out of business. I'd like to reserve a private shuttle for me and my hubby for our May sailing. We'll be flying into Orlando, staying for 3 days at a hotel, heading for Port Canaveral, then back to the airport after the cruise; that's a total of 3 pickup/dropoffs. Any suggestions for a reasonable priced shuttle for just the 2 of us?

We've used Executive VIP Transportation with excellent results.

Cocoa Beach Shuttle and often suggested CorTrans are shared shuttle providers - you might need to make your own way back to the MCO airport to catch them, but the reviews on this board are generally positive and fares start at about $20+ per person each way.

For "private" transport (as the OP stated) I second the recommendation of Executive VIP - Michael will take care of you and will arrange for a hotel pick up, etc. Expect to pay more for more service.

Another option is to rent a car one-way from MCO, use it while in Orlando, and then drop it in PC/Cocoa Beach; most of the major agencies (Hertz, Avis, Budget, etc.) have offices there and offer free shuttles to the port. Post cruise I would use a shuttle unless your flight leaves later in the day.

Based on what I've read here on Cruise Critic(thanks everyone!), we have booked with Michael at Executive VIP. He will be providing private service for us from our hotel in Orlando to the Port and then after the cruise, back to MCO. We're on the May 7 Magic Cruise so I can report back after that.

Based on what I've read here on Cruise Critic(thanks everyone!), we have booked with Michael at Executive VIP. He will be providing private service for us from our hotel in Orlando to the Port and then after the cruise, back to MCO. We're on the May 7 Magic Cruise so I can report back after that.

Love to hear feedback on your experience. I think you will be pleased, especially with the timely communication that you get from his service.

Sounds as though your itinerary is similar to ours. If you don't mind my asking, was the price under $300 total for all your pickups?

• 6 months later...