AOS formal nights ?

Can anyone give us information as to what nights will be formal on AOS July2016 ? How formal ? Last Royal cruise I seemed to see less gowns and cocktail dresses ? Hope they are sticking with formal wear and not mixed casual.

Which itinerary?

Here is what the cruise line suggests for dress:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=255&faqSubjectId=334&faqSubjectName=Life+Onboard&faqType=faq

Southern Caribbean out of San Juan: Antigua, Barbados, St. Kitts, St Lucia and St Maarten not actually that order I just memorized them alphabetically lol

Can anyone give us information as to what nights will be formal on AOS July2016 ? How formal ? Last Royal cruise I seemed to see less gowns and cocktail dresses ? Hope they are sticking with formal wear and not mixed casual.

Which AOS are you referring to? Allure of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas or Anthem of the Seas?

If you are referring to the Anthem, there is no formal night, only a formal restaurant, the Grande to be specific.

Which AOS are you referring to? Allure of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas or Anthem of the Seas?

If you are referring to the Anthem, there is no formal night, only a formal restaurant, the Grande to be specific.

OOPS Adventure Of The Seas, wasn't thinking about the others, my mistake

Southern Caribbean out of San Juan: Antigua, Barbados, St. Kitts, St Lucia and St Maarten not actually that order I just memorized them alphabetically lol

Sorry, missing that one.

Thank you for the info, since you just returned can you tell me if gowns were worn ?

I saw some formal gowns, but the majority were mostly men in suits and ties and ladies in nice dresses. Then you'll have the minority that go either really formal or really casual.