Made it to Coco Cay!

If you happen to notice while you are there, can you report how much they are charging for snorkel equipment? I've asked on the port boards, but got no response. I hope you have a great day!! :)

Is there a reason that RCCL doesn't build a dock at Coco Cay other than maybe cost? Disney has a dock and makes into their private island more often than not.

As explained by our resident Chief Engineer, there's more to it than just building a dock. There is no bay or sheltered area around there, so without building some sort of breakwater, they would still have the same problems docking in rough seas. I'm probably leaving something out.

Please report back telling us how you enjoyed your day there! :D

It was windy, overcast, and cool. It drizzled part of the day around lunch time. I never took my swim suit cover up off and had a couple of towel that I used as blankets.

Never set my foot into the water. I'm not complaining. It was what it was. And the water looked beautiful. The sun did come out a bit at the end of the day.

DH snorkeled a couple of times and seemed please with what he saw.

The island and decor made me think of Typhoon Lagoon at Disney World - for me a very positive thing. Love it there.

If you happen to notice while you are there, can you report how much they are charging for snorkel equipment. [\QUOTE]

Sorry, the only price that I saw was $7 for the required snorkeling best. DH has his own mask and fins. But he my have taken note of those prices. I'll have to ask.

Edited by CookieDiva