FLL BEACH HOTEL w/ SUITES

cruislovin

Can anyone suggest a nice moderately priced BEACH hotel in Fort Lauderdale or close by? We will have a rental car. We prefer a suite hotel with divided sleeping space for 4 adults. Also, free parking would be ideal.

Please give us an idea of how you define moderate and when you are traveling (the prices fluctuate greatly between low season - summer - and high season - winter).

You won't find free parking at any of the hotels that I know of along the beach. The closest suite hotel to the beach (about a 3 block walk) is the Gallery One Doubletree. It is right on the intra-coastal, has its own water taxi stop and is next to a nice mall. Embassy Suites on 17th Street has suites but it is about 2 miles to the beach.

Check out http://www.sunny.org for more info on hotels, transportation, attractions and restaurants.

Can anyone suggest a nice moderately priced BEACH hotel in Fort Lauderdale or close by? We will have a rental car. We prefer a suite hotel with divided sleeping space for 4 adults. Also, free parking would be ideal.

Are we supposed to guess what your idea of moderate may be?

The W Hotel, Ritz-Carlton, Weston, Atlantic, and Hilton all have studio, one, two, and some have three bedroom accommodations.

Otherwise I don't know of anything on the beach.

The Doubletree Gallery One also has suites but it isn't on the beach but over the bridge on Sunrise.

The bathroom in the Embassy Suites room is located in the bedroom. People sleeping on the pull out sofa in the living room have to come into the bedroom to use the bathroom.

Depending on how well you know each other it could be awkward. If it is your own kids I guess that would be OK.

The bathroom in the Embassy Suites room is located in the bedroom. People sleeping on the pull out sofa in the living room have to come into the bedroom to use the bathroom.

Depending on how well you know each other it could be awkward. If it is your own kids I guess that would be OK.

Thanks, Nat9511. We have been friends for 45+ years, but not sure how my friend would feel about it with my husband in the room. I will have to ask her!

One persons moderate price might be another's break neck price.

Marriott Beach place has very nice appointed suites with full kitchens.

Just across the road from the beach on top of a parking garage so easy parking but not free.

GalleryOne Has suites also. 8 minute walk to the beach. Located on the water way with a convenient water taxi stop at the hotel.

Nice location next to Galleria mall, several nice restaurants etc.

No free parking, Only valet parking available.

Some have mentioned leaving their car at the mall car park. Never done that so cant advise.