Coastal Kitchen on Allure - Junior Suite Access

And, I believe you are correct that JS have access to Coastal Kitchen for dinner only. It's part of the new suite benefits roll out plan that officially begins in May (though it has already been happening). I am considering upgrading to a JS, but it's just my daughter and myself, so we will see...

I have been booking JS for years (and am going on Allure this Sunday 4/17) without any added benefits that suites provide (just added space). Where is these new suite benefits on thier website.

Thanks.

Well then you probably shouldn't sail in a suite

I have sailed in a Grand Suite but don't remember the bed being anything special. I can handle pillow top for short periods of time, just not on a night by night basis.

I have sailed in a Grand Suite but don't remember the bed being anything special. I can handle pillow top for short periods of time, just not on a night by night basis.

The pillow tops are new. Coinciding with the new suite program. I prefer firm and these were nice

I made reservations online.

It is listed as a JS benefit on the website. Don't see why they would make you wait.

It doesn't even show up when I go into my dining options for my cruise in May. When I called I was told it is not available for JS to book until you get on the ship. As always, there is never consistency.

It doesn't even show up when I go into my dining options for my cruise in May. When I called I was told it is not available for JS to book until you get on the ship. As always, there is never consistency.

Maybe because they are restructuring dining and they just put a freeze on everything?

I had been booked for DD and was thinking about moving to DD classic. Then the late seating showed as unavailable. The next day the early seating showed as unavailable. At that point, I read what was happening and just made all my reservations at CK.

Going to check now and see if it's all still there.

Edited by marci22

Just looked and all my reservations are still there, but this comes up for CK:

Complimentary

"We're sorry, this restaurant is not available during this meal time or one or more of your selected guests do not meet the minimum requirements. Please check onboard."

I booked 2 JS so I wouldn't have to bargain every day for my kids to have dinner with us.

I think they are just freezing everything for now until they get their act together.

HOPEFULLY THAT WILL BE SOMETIME SOON

I may call them later because this is starting to irritate me.

SB is still being shown as available to book. Chops and Jaime's the only other options. Everything else, unavailable. August cruise.

Edited by marci22

Interesting. I have a JS booked on Anthem in October and in Feb. 2016 and I was able to reserve all dinning including CK. However, on a B2B this summer on Allure no dinner reservations are available--yet.

Interesting. I have a JS booked on Anthem in October and in Feb. 2016 and I was able to reserve all dinning including CK. However, on a B2B this summer on Allure no dinner reservations are available--yet.

Did you book CK before last week? If you try now, I am guessing that it will tell you to book onboard.

Typical Royal technology…..from experience, Anthem is set up to book CK before boarding but Oasis and Allure is not. Hopefully the reservation system will be altered.

Edited by beachnative

Typical Royal technology…..from experience, Anthem is set up to book CK before boarding but Oasis and Allure is not. Hopefully the reservation system will be altered.

I booked it a few days ago but when I go to view it now, it tells me I must book onboard.

Did you book CK before last week? If you try now, I am guessing that it will tell you to book onboard.

I'm going to log in and see if my reservations for CK on Anthem are still there. Also, we were on Quantum Jan 2015 and Anthem last month in a JS and both times we were able to eat in CK for breakfast, lunch and dinner. CK was never more than half full. The only thing that is consistent with Royal is inconsistency.