New Celebrity Reflection Dining

SunnyAJ

We just came back from a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Reflection and the new dining choices are amazing! We tried Luminae and the pop-up Sushi on Five. And the "new" Porch. I've posted pictures, including some menus, to my website here:

http://www.myvirtualvacations.net/celebrity-specialty-dining.html

I also have the MDR menus posted on the site as well. Feel free to ask away if any questions. It was a terrific cruise and as always, Celebrity Reflection is a beautiful ship!

Thanks, Sunny AJ. I enjoyed looking at photos and menus.

It seemed to me that there was not much hanging cupboard space? I'm used to 2 separate wardrobes on Cunard (one double sized and one three-quarter). I could only see one double cupboard. Is that correct?

Diane

So glad everyone likes it! I love good feedback. 😊

It's always a work in progress and since I just returned from a cruise, I couldn't wait to get working on it. Brings back the awesome memories! Plus I am a saver and love researching and planning for myself.

Yes, Luminae was amazing. MDR wasn't bad on some nights, the Evening Chic nights were still delicious. Somehow they've improved the Baked Alaska - it was actually really good!

Regarding the hanging closet space, if you are talking about the Sky Suite, you are correct that there is only a double. However, they are fairly large and I love that an inside light automatically comes on when the door is opened and you can see everything easily. (It's the little things!) There are a number of deep drawers around the suite too.

We just came back from a 7-night Western Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Reflection and the new dining choices are amazing! We tried Luminae and the pop-up Sushi on Five. And the "new" Porch. I've posted pictures, including some menus, to my website here:

http://www.myvirtualvacations.net/celebrity-specialty-dining.html

I also have the MDR menus posted on the site as well. Feel free to ask away if any questions. It was a terrific cruise and as always, Celebrity Reflection is a beautiful ship!

Amazing website! I have enjoyed it SOOOOO much! Thanks for taking the time to post all the pictures and for the commentary. I especially like the butter shots!

How is the buffet? What are some of the meats? Got indian food and sushi?

Thanks.

Used to live in an area with lots of great Indian restaurants and I think the Indian food at the buffet was quite good. Not always perfect, better if the chef preparing actually is Indian. But I thought it was more than acceptable. As for the sushi, it's hit or miss. Probably better to pay up for sushi on 5.

How is the buffet? What are some of the meats? Got Indian food and sushi?

Thanks.

Hi chong67 - I thought the buffet was pretty good and seemed to have even more choices this time than during our first Reflection cruise a few years ago. The pizza is always good and they had it around the clock. The Indian food was still delicious, although I agree with the other CC member who said to try Sushi on Five for sushi. (I have pictures and menu on my site for it, if interested.)

They've added a new "NY Deli Corner" to the buffet which includes all types of deli sandwiches, salads and traditional deli food (including large black and white cookies - they were awesome!) I have pictures of the buffet too in the Celebrity main dining Section http://www.myvirtualvacations.net/celebrity-dining.html