!! Oasis !! 9 Days Medley Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%205-339_zpsubxz8cg4.jpg

We decided to head back to the room. The sun really drains the energy out of you.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%205-342_zps8iqnafyn.jpg

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%205-341_zpsuxbd5vmf.jpg

Back in the room, I marked the activities that we planned to do the next day.

Oasis%20of%20the%20seas%20day%205-344_zpsxdtetryb.jpg

The next day would mark a turn around on our cruise, I could say that it was possibly the best day of our cruise =)

Stay tuned!

Day 5 End.

I'm still hoping on these smokers get set ablaze and thrown overboard !

Maybe they'll be brought to visit the "Moon Door"... Too bad the Oasis doesn't have a North Star

OK sorry, Gambee... back to our regular scheduled programming

dp

Maybe they'll be brought to visit the "Moon Door"... Too bad the Oasis doesn't have a North Star

OK sorry, Gambee... back to our regular scheduled programming

dp

Awesome, just as I head to bed I have game of thrones playing in my head ha ha. But yes, back to regular broadcast :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi.

We are booked on our first MSC cruise. We've wanted to try some different lines, and we happened upon a special and booked a balcony cabin for $1250 total.

But, I'm second guessing myself after reading about Oasis.

What would you do?

This is just a very hard comparison. On one hand, you have a beast of a cruise, with good food, excellent service, tons of things to do, and with decades of experience in the US market.

On the other you have a company who is trying to make a mark on the US market. With so so food, few things to do, and service that leaves a lot to be desired. One thing I will say is that their ships are absolutely stunning. Personally, I would not sail Divina again, but I do have my eyes on seaside. It seems like a very intriguing project.

The other aspect that you can't ignore is finances. You said you got a balcony for under 1300, sure you can get get good deals on the O sisters around Nov and early December. But please note that my cruise was more than double that figure. So if you have the money, yes, switch to O. There's no question about it, that the product is way superior.

But then again, you lose nothing in trying both brands and seeing which works best for you. That's exactly what we did :)

From looking at the drink/bar prices, it does seem like the prices have gone up. I haven't been on RCCL in a while, as we usually cruise Carnival, but even there prices seem to be creeping up as well. Oh well, what ya going to do...those of us that enjoy a nice drink, we will have to pay the price, right?

Again, thanks for the wonderful review, I'm loving what I've read so far. The pictures you take are just beautiful as it helps to tell the story along with your review.

Thanks for taking us along...now back to reading the review.

Prices go up, that is just what they do. I guess we can do nothing more than to get used to it. I am so happy that you're enjoying the review, it really makes it worth it that so many of you are enjoying it.

Thank you for following =)

Loving the yauct carrier, never seen anything like that before. Also loving the picture of the "parked" boat ha ha

Right? How cool is that? I have seen some in Fort Lauderdale, but never to this scale. It was a real treat.

Noooo don't get leaving this on a cliff hanger! Worse then watching game of thrones!

Except you don't have to wait a year to see what happens ;)

I would say much worse is the Walking Dead one, bastards! :D

Except you don't have to wait a year to see what happens ;)

I would say much worse is the Walking Dead one, bastards! :D

Never watched but well aware if what they did. Amazed there wasn't a world wide riot ha ha

The tree which took your mum's attention is a frangipani, though I believe the more botanical name is the plumeria. Gorgeous.

Thoroughly enjoying your review and now seriously tempted by Oasis. It's just such a long way to the port for those of us

Downunder :(

The next installment is possibly my favorite one! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

Gambee you better be writing right now, cause I can't wait until the morning to read it. :D

WD is so secretive they don't let actors tell anyone they are even have a part in an episode until it airs. We couldn't tell anyone about my nephew until right before it aired.

My friend was telling me that. Everyone is infuriated over this. Honestly, I was so excited over "Fear the Waliking Dead" that I was kind of like, whatever. But it is still not nice.

The tree which took your mum's attention is a frangipani, though I believe the more botanical name is the plumeria. Gorgeous.

Thoroughly enjoying your review and now seriously tempted by Oasis. It's just such a long way to the port for those of us

Downunder :(

You got it, mom loved that tree :)

You should really take one cruise on here, she is one Amazing ship!

Thank you for following and posting.