Still not assigned a room yet

ann41

Like I said earlier I booked my 05/21/16 Escape cruise Saturday 04/09/16 and it was a balcony BE, but it said it would be assigned. I looked at my e docs this morning and it had my room number. I got 15844, which is higher than what I booked because BE was on deck 12 or 13. I am not sure if that is a good location or not, as I do not know anything about this ship, but I am happy to have a room!!:)

Like I said earlier I booked my 05/21/16 Escape cruise Saturday 04/09/16 and it was a balcony BE, but it said it would be assigned. I looked at my e docs this morning and it had my room number. I got 15844, which is higher than what I booked because BE was on deck 12 or 13. I am not sure if that is a good location or not, as I do not know anything about this ship, but I am happy to have a room!!:)

Great ! I don't know anything about if it's a good location but I'm glad you finally got a room assignment :)

You are not too far from Aft elevators, not a bad location at all

We got our assignment for our May 1 cruise. We had booked a guaranted inside, we got an inside on Deck 11., better that the deck 5 we would have booked. Which works as we have 2 other rooms on Dec 11, but they are on complete opposite sides of the ship.

I got so excited when I logged into NCL it finally said download edocs but I can't even open it up . I called and there still is no cabin assignment yet anyway

I just hope I can open them up when the I need to :confused:

I got so excited when I logged into NCL it finally said download edocs but I can't even open it up . I called and there still is no cabin assignment yet anyway

I just hope I can open them up when the I need to :confused:

My Edocs are available to print but no cabin assignment as of yet

My Edocs are available to print but no cabin assignment as of yet

Can you open them ? I can't even open mine :(

It keeps saying (Unexpected error. Please contact NCL - 10000)

Edited by ann41

Can you open them ? I can't even open mine :(

It keeps saying (Unexpected error. Please contact NCL - 10000)

Hi, just thought I would pass along this info to show you are not alone. My DW & I are booked in a BX on the May14th cruise on the Escape. We have not rec'd our cabin # yet. Yesterday, "My NCL" indicated I could download my edocs but I got the same error message you were getting. Today on day 30 to cruise, I rec'd an e-mail from NCL indicating that my edocs were available so I checked "my NCL" again and now they download & error message is gone. Of course, we still have not been assigned a cabin but progress is being made. I think the 30 Day mark is the goal for edocs but cabin assignments can happen up to ship sailing.

I sure everything will work out and you will enjoy you cruise..........

Hi, just thought I would pass along this info to show you are not alone. My DW & I are booked in a BX on the May14th cruise on the Escape. We have not rec'd our cabin # yet. Yesterday, "My NCL" indicated I could download my edocs but I got the same error message you were getting. Today on day 30 to cruise, I rec'd an e-mail from NCL indicating that my edocs were available so I checked "my NCL" again and now they download & error message is gone. Of course, we still have not been assigned a cabin but progress is being made. I think the 30 Day mark is the goal for edocs but cabin assignments can happen up to ship sailing.

I sure everything will work out and you will enjoy you cruise..........

Thank you for the information ! I'm just so excited I can't wait to be on the ship :D we are one day after you on the breakaway :)