Still not assigned a room yet

ann41

I'm still waiting :( I did receive the welcome and download your edocs but still no room assignment . Maybe this week ! :rolleyes:

With that being said it's less then 30 days now for me and I'm so excited :D

I'm still waiting :( I did receive the welcome and download your edocs but still no room assignment . Maybe this week ! :rolleyes:

With that being said it's less then 30 days now for me and I'm so excited :D

21 days for me and still no cabin assignment

May 1st balcony guarantee and still no assignment. Patiently waiting. [emoji15] Maybe it's a good thing we haven't got it yet. Better room assignment and ship not as full? Trying to fill her up as much as possible first

Could be a good thing for sure

May 1st balcony guarantee and still no assignment. Patiently waiting. 😳 Maybe it's a good thing we haven't got it yet. Better room assignment and ship not as full? Trying to fill her up as much as possible first

Keeping fingers and toes crossed ! Lol

We are on the breakaway may 15th and I keep looking but they have not assigned us our rooms yet we booked guaranteed balcony and I was just looking to see if my daughter and her boyfriend would be near us or on the same floor , but nothing yet ! Can they wait unti the day we leave to assign them ??

Have you thought about calling the '"UPSELL NUMBER" 800-625-4309 (call on Monday). Some people get an upsell to the Haven for $500 or $750 per person. It is a bargain. On your sailing there are 9 H9 Haven cabins available (2 bedroom Family Villa--normally $9200 for 2 people) and 8 H5 Haven cabins available (Courtyard Penthouse--normally $7195 for 2 people). Check it out. It will be the best cruise EVER! Perhaps you can get everyone in one Haven cabin.

I'm scheduled on the Escape on May 14th and they said that the Guarantee is USUALLY a week beforehand.. can be a lot longer up to a month before and a lot shorter, up to the day of. It's all in the fun of a guarantee room.. I've gotten my eDocs and once they assign my cabin they'll either update it on the docs or wait until you get there the day of, depending on the time you receive it.

Have you thought about calling the '"UPSELL NUMBER" 800-625-4309 (call on Monday). Some people get an upsell to the Haven for $500 or $750 per person. It is a bargain. On your sailing there are 9 H9 Haven cabins available (2 bedroom Family Villa--normally $9200 for 2 people) and 8 H5 Haven cabins available (Courtyard Penthouse--normally $7195 for 2 people). Check it out. It will be the best cruise EVER! Perhaps you can get everyone in one Haven cabin.

Thanks for the info I did think about that but I was waiting to see where they put me first .

But hey I might just wait one more week and call them .

I'm scheduled on the Escape on May 14th and they said that the Guarantee is USUALLY a week beforehand.. can be a lot longer up to a month before and a lot shorter, up to the day of. It's all in the fun of a guarantee room.. I've gotten my eDocs and once they assign my cabin they'll either update it on the docs or wait until you get there the day of, depending on the time you receive it.

Yes I have been reading the same thing . I'm waiting to print my edoc until my cabin is assigned.

15 days till sailing and still nothing. May 1st Getaway Balcony Guarantee

Will update when we get it.

I'm on the Breakaway sailing on 5/1. I originally booked an Inside Guarantee on 3/17, and got the assignment 2 days later. I was the worst inside on the ship.

I just upgraded to a Balcony Guarantee. Hopefully it will be not the worst balcony on the ship. If it is...there's always the mini-suite.

Edited by April42749