Still not assigned a room yet

ann41

Great !! Are you happy with the room ?

How did you find out ? Was it just by checking your edocs ?

Looks like a good room, midship, 5 rooms from main elevators, guestrooms above and below us. Room # just appeared next to.. Ill just post a pic. Its on the vacation summary page. Its on Edocs as well now.

Capture.JPG.6559cc2d6235e34855fc3ed24fec078c.JPG

Looks like a good room, midship, 5 rooms from main elevators, guestrooms above and below us. Room # just appeared next to.. Ill just post a pic. Its on the vacation summary page. Its on Edocs as well now.

Thank you ! And again that's great :D

Waned to post with good news....I checked on my ncl today and they have finally assigned my cabin!!! I am on the Getaway May 22nd and booked a GTY mini-suite. I really hope others sailing before me got theirs assigned also. This was my first time booking a GTY cabin. The suspense was killing me...lol but choosing a GTY saved me $400 dollars so it was well worth the wait!

Waned to post with good news....I checked on my ncl today and they have finally assigned my cabin!!! I am on the Getaway May 22nd and booked a GTY mini-suite. I really hope others sailing before me got theirs assigned also. This was my first time booking a GTY cabin. The suspense was killing me...lol but choosing a GTY saved me $400 dollars so it was well worth the wait!

That is great news ! :D hopefully the rest of us will get their assignment soon but I get excited for everyone else anyway ;)

I am also sailing on 5/1 on the Getaway and got my room assignment. 10122. Front of the ship starboard side. A little nervous because this is only my second cruise. Not really sure what to expect! :eek: But at least I know where I will be. :D

I am also sailing on 5/1 on the Getaway and got my room assignment. 10122. Front of the ship starboard side. A little nervous because this is only my second cruise. Not really sure what to expect! :eek: But at least I know where I will be. :D

Yes you do know now . I'm sure someone will have some advise for your location but remember you will be on vacation so all is good :)

We are a few cabins away from you in 10134. We usually try to stay aft, not even sure why, so this will be a chance to try something else. I am pretty happy with our cabin assignment and can finally breath now. :D

Hope everyone gets their cabin assigned soon as well!

I'm on the same sailing as you :) I have a GTY Balcony but no assignment yet. The fact that you got yours makes me hopeful I'll get mine this week, lol.

There are 12 of us, 5 rooms, sailing on the Getaway on 5/1. This morning 2 of the 5 rooms got assigned (mine is one of them!)! Excited for the next 3 rooms to be assigned to figure out where we all are!

Great :D:D:D The rest will follow soon I hope. Did you like your room assignments??

Just got assigned our room on the Escape 7/2/16 sailing! Excited to finally know where we will be.

Yay ! wow, and your cruise is way after many of ours so you must be really happy :)

Yes you do know now . I'm sure someone will have some advise for your location but remember you will be on vacation so all is good :)

All WILL be good.

We Have booked GTY's more than a dozen times, Twice we drew the worst cabin in our category.

One was directly over Spinnakers dance floor that the room thumped like crazy.

And one O/V that was beside a pump room that cycled on every 1/2 hr all day and all night.

We did get what we paid for. :cool:

BOTH were bearable for the price we paid and had fantastic vacations with a little extra in the budget. ;)

Only once did we get to port without a cabin #. ( still No problem Got special attention and was on the ship in no time )

Have you thought about calling the '"UPSELL NUMBER" 800-625-4309 (call on Monday). Some people get an upsell to the Haven for $500 or $750 per person. It is a bargain. On your sailing there are 9 H9 Haven cabins available (2 bedroom Family Villa--normally $9200 for 2 people) and 8 H5 Haven cabins available (Courtyard Penthouse--normally $7195 for 2 people). Check it out. It will be the best cruise EVER! Perhaps you can get everyone in one Haven cabin.

So, I am seeing 11/13 of the H9 (Spa Haven Suites) still available for the July 2nd sailing of this year. My wife and I would LOVE to be in those but I'm not about to spend 4k pp for them. My arm could be twisted to see me fork over about 2k pp for them though...

Do you think it is too far out to call the upsell number to see if we can get one for a cheaper upsell rate? Should I wait until late May/Early June?

Thanks!

I'll make my long story short

I called because I saw the price come down on the balcony, and I ended up getting a Guaranteed mini suite :)

I went online and the rooms are assigned already .. So no more waiting to me :D