Still not assigned a room yet

ann41

I'll make my long story short

I called because I saw the price come down on the balcony, and I ended up getting a Guaranteed mini suite :)

I went online and the rooms are assigned already .. So no more waiting to me :D

What cruise? Already final payment? Did u have a gty balcony. Did u have your room asigment already? And what number you call

NCL breakaway No assignment . Guaranteed balcony just the phone on an email I had . The price came down over 200 from when I booked

Plus my ship is not full at all so I'm sure that is why

Edited by ann41

I'll make my long story short

I called because I saw the price come down on the balcony, and I ended up getting a Guaranteed mini suite :)

I went online and the rooms are assigned already .. So no more waiting to me :D

Thats great :)

I'm 31 days out and my e docs are available to click on but there is an error. I think I read that happened to someone else right before 30 days. I'll check again tomorrow. Maybe the room # will be on the e docs. :p

[YOUTUBE]y[/YOUTUBE]

Thats great :)

I'm 31 days out and my e docs are available to click on but there is an error. I think I read that happened to someone else right before 30 days. I'll check again tomorrow. Maybe the room # will be on the e docs. :p

Yes that happened to me last week, but the next day they were there . So keep looking ;)

[YOUTUBE]y[/YOUTUBE]

Yes that happened to me last week, but the next day they were there . So keep looking ;)

Well I am able to see my Edocs today, but no room yet.

My Edocs say boarding at Terminal C. Does anyone know if this could still change once my room is assigned? I thought I read before that boarding is split up in 2 different terminals by odd and even number decks.

I'm just curious because we are cruising with another couple and they also have a guarantee balcony booked and we hope we get to board at the same terminal.

Well I am able to see my Edocs today, but no room yet.

My Edocs say boarding at Terminal C. Does anyone know if this could still change once my room is assigned? I thought I read before that boarding is split up in 2 different terminals by odd and even number decks.

I'm just curious because we are cruising with another couple and they also have a guarantee balcony booked and we hope we get to board at the same terminal.

I'm sorry but I don't know the answer but I would imagine anyday now for your assignment.

Was assigned my cabin last night for my 05/15 BA sailing from NYC.

Was assigned 13802 which is a mid-ship MA category. Rate for that cabin is currently much higher than the Guarantee Mini Suite rate I paid so I guess I made out well. Looks like I am right next to the Splash Academy

Still thinking about trying for an upsell to the Haven though

Was assigned my cabin last night for my 05/15 BA sailing from NYC.

Was assigned 13802 which is a mid-ship MA category. Rate for that cabin is currently much higher than the Guarantee Mini Suite rate I paid so I guess I made out well. Looks like I am right next to the Splash Academy

Still thinking about trying for an upsell to the Haven though

Great !!! :D I'm glad the assignment are starting to come now , it's been a long wait ;)

27 days out, no room yet.

Anyone else get their room? :)

Tropical83 you are on the May 22nd sailing correct? I booked a GTY mini-suite and got my cabin assignment already ...about a week ago or so...very hard trying to figure out how and when NCL decides to assign the GTY cabins...I guess they do it when they are damn good and ready...lol..hope you get yours soon!

20 days out.. still waiting for my balcony gty. :p

boo lol.

I think the people in mini suites sailing around our dates got their rooms.

I looked on the NCL site and there still seems to be a lot of balcony rooms available for my cruise. I'll probably be waiting until the week of lol.

Tropical83 you are on the May 22nd sailing correct? I booked a GTY mini-suite and got my cabin assignment already ...about a week ago or so...very hard trying to figure out how and when NCL decides to assign the GTY cabins...I guess they do it when they are damn good and ready...lol..hope you get yours soon!

Yes I am on the May 22nd sailing. I don't think there is many mini suites left for our sailing, but seems to be quite a few balcony rooms left. Maybe thats why you got yours and I haven't received mine yet!

Have a great cruise :)

boo lol.

I think the people in mini suites sailing around our dates got their rooms.

I looked on the NCL site and there still seems to be a lot of balcony rooms available for my cruise. I'll probably be waiting until the week of lol.

That's how ours is. It seems that all the other category guarantees have been assigned and people in balconies are still waiting. They recently opened more balconies and more guarantees on our sailing, too, so who knows what's going on!

I'm just hoping to know at least two days before sailing lol

That's how ours is. It seems that all the other category guarantees have been assigned and people in balconies are still waiting. They recently opened more balconies and more guarantees on our sailing, too, so who knows what's going on!

I'm just hoping to know at least two days before sailing lol

yeah, the only balcony category sold out on my cruise is the mid ship balconies. There is even quite a bit of the large aft balconies left. And true, I just better have my room before I leave for Miami which is 2 days before the cruise!

I got my assignment to for the guaranteed balcony on the 5/1 BA.

IT's 13870......cabins above and below, very close to aft elevators and one of those corner balconies so it's slightly larger than the typical balcony.

sounds like a great spot!

Did you just find out your room today?

sounds like a great spot!

Did you just find out your room today?

I originally booked an inside guarantee on 3/17. We got that assignment a day or 2 later. They gave us, what to me, seemed like the worst cabin on the ship.

So, I upgraded last Tuesday to the balcony guarantee....and just found out the cabin today.

I originally booked an inside guarantee on 3/17. We got that assignment a day or 2 later. They gave us, what to me, seemed like the worst cabin on the ship.

So, I upgraded last Tuesday to the balcony guarantee....and just found out the cabin today.

I see, thanks for sharing, have a great cruise!