Cruise Personaliser issues?

HomelessBear

Have booked 2 cruises in last few days (hurrah!) via a TA, but I can't access the Personaliser and when I tried an online booking, it also wouldn't let me get past the 'No I don't want hotels' page.

I'm using an Apple MacBook, but DH has also tried it on his Apple PC and each time it comes up saying that it can't access the next page. The iPad also doesn't get anywhere.

Tried it on a non Apple laptop and it works normally.

Has anyone else experienced problems with access using Apple gadgets? Thanks.

Have booked 2 cruises in last few days (hurrah!) via a TA, but I can't access the Personaliser and when I tried an online booking, it also wouldn't let me get past the 'No I don't want hotels' page.

I'm using an Apple MacBook, but DH has also tried it on his Apple PC and each time it comes up saying that it can't access the next page. The iPad also doesn't get anywhere.

Tried it on a non Apple laptop and it works normally.

Has anyone else experienced problems with access using Apple gadgets? Thanks.

Have you tried Firefox as your browser - sometime P&O does not like Safari.

Have you tried Firefox as your browser - sometime P&O does not like Safari.

I haven't tried it yet but will do. It all worked fine until a few days ago, as I'd been accessing the personaliser for another cruise and had even recently printed off the documents etc. It's all happened in the last couple of days, so wondered if P&O had "done something" to their system??

Thanks for the advice. Appreciated.

I have also been unable to get into CP today. I have used my IPad successfully loads of times but today can't past the login page. I generally use Safari but occasionally I have got in through Google. I will try the MacBook Pro when I get a minute.

• 10 months later...
Nearly 12 months on from this thread and guess what, the P&O CP is still taking forever to load, if in fact it ever does.

Surely their IT dept ought to be able to sort it out once and for all.:mad:

I've been checking it every 2 or 3 days or so to see if my excursions are out yet and it normally works. However, I just checked about 10 minutes ago and it took ages to load then said it was down for "maintenance" I was rather hoping that meant they were putting them on :rolleyes:

Managed to get in after several attempts. Excursions for our May 14th cruise still not available though, I think it is perhaps a little early yet.

It seems to depend on the itinerary I think as ours were out for June (Canaries) last year in January but my friend's in July (Norway) took much longer.

Someone on Facebook today said theirs for June had just come out today.

I haven't been able to get into my CP for several weeks. It keeps telling me that something is incorrect when I try and log in. Hubby is having no problems though :confused:

I was having the same problem when using hubbys name and date of birth but mine was no problem, and then realised the TA had put the day and month the wrong way round for his date of birth so it wouldn't let me access it . I just make sure I go in via my name now.