Club 20 on Independence?

I was looking at ship details on royal's website, and it mentions something about Club 20 being available on Freedom class ships. There's no indication of this venue on the Indy deck plans though.

Is this its own venue? Or is this something that takes over an existing venue like The Raven?

Also, there was a blurb about there being an up charge to it. Is that essentially a cover charge, or does it include drinks? We're not big club people, but enjoy stepping out of our comfort zone while on vacation. I just don't want to pay a big upfront cost to it if it's only going to keep our attention for a few minutes.

Thanks everyone (Bob :))

Where do you see the Club 20 mentioned? Can you post a link?

I don't know of any club function that has an upcharge. Closest thing that comes to mind is the Prohibition Party on Oasis class, but that upcharge includes some drinks.

It's not a place. There is no charge.

It is just a party.

They turn (usually) the Solarium into a party place.

The website makes it sound like a bigger deal than it is.

It's a big dance party up on the pool deck. It used to be held on the night that they allowed the teens to use the indoors nightclub for a special dance party. (but that venue is no longer the nightclub)

It's on the Parties Parades & More tab, on this page:

www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_shows_and_nightlife

I had to manually type that into this window since the page wasn't really accessible through the various mobile options.

All I can think of is Club 20 is the name they give to their nightclub function. On Indy, it will still be held in the two-deck Raven venue. No cover charge, but they do enforce the 18+ age restriction.

It's not a place. There is no charge.

It is just a party.

They turn (usually) the Solarium into a party place.

The website makes it sound like a bigger deal than it is.

It's a big dance party up on the pool deck. It used to be held on the night that they allowed the teens to use the indoors nightclub for a special dance party. (but that venue is no longer the nightclub)

That's the truth.